Opening Zen Money Demat account and Zen Money Trading Account can be advantageous as Zen Money is a distinguished firm that offers brokering services to its clients at nominal charges.
Zen Money has been recognized as one of the trusted and reliable stock broking houses which are available in India. It is a renowned financial service providing stock broker. It provides with financial products and services at minimal brokerage charges.
The charges for brokerage are usually charged according to the percentage of the transaction. The main aim which the company focuses on is to provide easy and flexible trading experience to all its users.
Besides that, the broking house is good at providing offline to online options of trading to the customers for more convenience and satisfaction as well.
Zen Money Demat Account
Demat account normally plays a crucial role in protecting share, stocks, commodities, equities or derivatives. Without a Demat account, the customers will not be able to manage their shares through the online platform.
Ensuring investments through the internet makes it easier to make the right decisions. Zen Money is amongst the prominent stockbroking houses which allows opening of Demat account for its users.
The Zen Money Demat Account has various motives which the clients most take advantage and earn favorable returns. Here, some of the Zen Money Demat Account benefits are enlisted:
- It eventually helps the customers in buying and selling of the derivatives and equities with ease.
- There are no hidden charges attached to such cheap brokerage charges which have been mentioned already. All the charges have been mentioned and are in front of you, besides these, there are no other charges.
- Holiday and referral codes are offered by the company which can make trading much more satisfactory.
- It encourages users to experience superior trading through its platforms so as to make a robust investment portfolio.
- It has integrated payment gateways as it lets users transfer funds online.
Hence, if you are looking for opening a Demat account, Zen Money Demat account can be one of the promising options to go for.
Open Zen Money Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Zen Money Demat Account?
After going through the overview and advantages of opening an account with Zen Money, the point to Open Zen Money Demat account are as follows:
- Firstly, you are expected to click on the “Open Demat Account” button which is featured in this webpage. A pop up will follow, which you need to fill up and submit.
- After the form is filled with no misrepresentation, click on the “Submit” option.
- The company receives your Demat form, then the officials will contact you soon to guide you out, and will share an EKYC link to you.
- You have to open the EKYC form, and enter in identity details such as the PAN number, Aadhaar number, DOB and also bank details such as account number and IFSC Code.
- Next step requires you to upload your entire KYC documents and other identity proof like Aadhar and Pan You will also need to upload the scanned images of cancelled cheque and passport size photo. This step is for the verification phase.
- Once the verification is completed then you can access your Demat account using your login credentials.
Zen Money Demat Account Charges
|Zen Money Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.310|
|Demat AMC||Rs.310 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
The Zen Money Account Opening Charges have been very reasonable and minimal and at present, it is charging only Rs.310. The Trading Annual Maintenance Charges are free of cost.
Once you pay the Opening Charges to Zen Money Demat Account, your shares and business will initiate with the collaboration and platform of the firm and once that occurs you can start your trading and investments.
There is absolutely no margin money charged by the conventions fixed in the Zen Money Demat account Charges standards. The firm offers Dematerialization of physical shares so you have the control of your all assets and instruments. There is no levying of unjustified hidden charges.
Zen Money AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The maintenance charges of the accounts are recurring and every client is liable to pay it without any exceptions. So, for the Zen Money Demat AMC, an annual maintenance payment of Rs.310 for the Demat account is required. The trading account doesn’t need any sustenance fee at all.
Moreover, there are no other additional payments apart from maintenance charges for the demat account. So, you have to just pay Rs.310 at the beginning while creating the account and then pay the same amount of money for it’s sustenance to Zen Money AMC.
Zen Money Trading Account
Trading account is quite crucial for keeping track of the equities and financial instruments. The trading account hhas multiple usage. To trade online having an easily manageable trading account is quintessential and enables the convoluted process simple to handle.
Some of the attractive benefits of opening up a Zen Money Trading Account are given:
- The broking house facilitates its traders an account free of cost, so you can say goodbye to those recurring charges.
- Flexible and advanced services are provided which appease the client’s who are looking to raise different financial instruments.
- The plans for reimbursement and brokering are also affordable and well structured.
Zen Money Demat Account – Conclusion
Zen Money Demat Account service is provided by Zen Money. It is among the most known and leading stock broking group which provides its customers with qualitative trading products and services.
Not only wonderful services but, it gives the flexibility to trade all types of assets through the secure platform of trading. Consequently, if you are looking for a brokering company’s services then you should definitely go for the Zen Money Demat Account and enjoy using its qualitative products.
Open Zen Money Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|