Spectre.ai Review – Online Platforms, Commission, Leverage, Account Types, Features & more
With over 80 assets for trading, Spectre.ai is one of the most trending binary options trading companies in the world right now.
What makes it stand out from the rest is the fact it uses Blockchain technology.
So, you don’t even need to deposit funds to trade; you can use your digital wallets and pay by using bitcoins or any other forms of digital currency.
Spectre.ai is a global company that also deals in Forex and CFDs. In this article, we will explore how the company works, what they charge as commissions or fees, and ultimately, should you opt for their service or not.
About Spectre.ai & Accepted Countries
The name of the company that operates Spectre.ai is Spectre Trading Limited, where its headquarters is in the Cayman Islands.
However, the company has a significant global presence. The investors seem to like the business model they are offering.
That is why they start investing in its Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Soon, the company penetrated the Asian trading community, even got an entry in Europe and beyond.
Apart from Binary Options, the company offers Forex and CFD trading. The core emphasis of Spectre.ai is more tilted towards being a tech provider, instead of a typical financial trading company.
So, if you are someone who has experience in trading in Desktop and Mobile, it is an ideal platform for you. Of course, the revolutionary use of technology is the way you can trade by using Blockchain.
|Founder / CEO||Philip Galland|
|Regulations||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Headquarter||Grand Cayman, KY|
The name Spectre.ai is, of course, a short form. It is originally a Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange. This institution is regulated by St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Open a Forex Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Spectre.ai Trading Platforms
What makes Spectre.ai unique is unlike most companies of similar magnitude tag up with a standard 3rd-party application, they own proprietary software as the trading platform.
The app comes with staggering features suited to what they are offering perfectly.
Unlike any standard app like MT4 or MT5, Spectre.ai doesn’t come with all the advanced tools. Instead, their approach is more specific to what they are offering for Binary Options.
You can log in to your account in a relatively easy way, and when you look at the charts, they are all sorted out as well.
You can set the chart movements starting from 1 second to 1 day. There are over 30 indicators that you can use as well.
One of the most exciting features is, it offers a built-in API capable of automated trading. You can use the bots powered by A.I. So, the traders can make smarter decisions to curtail the risk factors.
Additionally, the histogram stats are decent enough to get what you want. Of course, you can also perform Automated Trading.
|Trading Platform||Spectre AI|
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Trading Platform Supported Languages||English|
Spectre.ai Mobile App
The mobile trading app that Spectre.ai delivers is designed to serve people who love to trade while they are on the move. One of the negative aspects of the mobile app is it is available only on Android OS.
So, the traders who use iOS have to wait a bit. However, the Android version itself rolled out in 2020. So, you can expect an iPhone version in development as well.
Meanwhile, you can get it from the broker’s official site as well as on the Google Playstore.
Now, in terms of features, all the functions available in the Desktop version are there. The login process is simple, and you can do tons of research with the available tools.
You can trade in all the financial assets which the company offers, and there are certain tools by which you can do price analysis.
Overall, it is a nice little assistance from the company which can do anything that the other versions can.
Check out Mobile Apps of more Forex Brokers
Spectre.ai Commission or Brokerage
As we have an idea now that the company offers limited products and services, and focuses on some specific forms of investments, let us check out some key concepts of their pricing structure:
- ai charges reasonable fees for the spreads. They even offer some spread-free financial assets to their clients as well. We suggest you contact their support team to get detailed information.
- The average price for the two most significant forex pairs, which is EUR/USD and GBP/USD can be considered standard – 0.58 pips and 0.9 pips, respectively.
- Trading with Spectre.ai assures you benefits while the win rates are high. Therefore, it is easier to gain profits. However, there is a catch! The binary options pay-outs are considerably lower than what most companies provide.
- Most traders can be happy with the fact that the company doesn’t apply inactivity fees or any commission charge.
Commission on trades No Fixed spreads No
Spectre.ai Exposure or Leverage
As a trader, if you expect a higher leverage ratio while trading, you may get disappointed as they offer very limited leverages for most of their assets.
Some experts believe that with limited leverage, the chance of bearing a high loss also decreases. Then again, they provide a staggering up to 40x leverage for forex trading.
|Maximum Leverage||40X leverage|
Payment Methods provided by Spectre.ai
Spectre.ai is a futuristic company. The general vibes of the company are simple but precisely focussed on certain kinds of asset trading. So, how they accept the deposits and how they pay out are very critical.
That is why we have scavenged a list where you should have a clear idea of the modes of payment while they accept payments or pay you out:
|Bank transfer||Bank transfer|
|Credit/debit cards||Credit/debit cards|
|UnionPay (China)||UnionPay (China)|
|Advcash (South America, Russia, Europe)||Advcash (South America, Russia, Europe)|
|FasaPay (Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia)||FasaPay (Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia)|
|Help2pay (Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam)||Help2pay (Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam)|
There are some essentials that you should be aware of as well:
- While you trade with Spectre.ai, there is no minimum threshold that you must invest in. You can invest anything, to begin with.
- All the above payment methods we mentioned for depositing or withdrawing funds are conventional. What makes Spectre.ai distinct from the rest is you can use your digital wallets to make payments or receive funds. The process is secure and lighting fast.
- While you are using Card payments or any payment gateway, there may be a fee involved, and it can take a maximum of 1 business day to reflect on your account.
Find out Payment Methods provided by other Forex Brokers
Investment in Asset Classes or Markets by Spectre.AI
If you compare Spectre.ai with other companies, you can straightaway observe that there is a huge off-load of products and services.
However, they still provide subtle services that we have created a list:
- There are more than 80 synthetic tradable products where you can invest with Spectre.ai. So, if you are a trader, you can speculate the price movement even without holding the assets.
- The company offers up to 400% as pay-outs for a digital contract.
- You can trade up to 18 forex pairs, including AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, GBP/AUD, EUR/AUD, and many more.
- With Spectre.ai, you can deal with 10 different cryptocurrency pairs. The likes of BCH/USD, DASH/USD, and ETH/EUR, are the significant ones.
- You can also trade in Commodities like XAG/USD (silver) and XAU/USD (gold).
Currencies Trading No Commodities Trading Yes Indices Trading No Stocks Trading No Cryptocurrency Trading Yes ETF’s Trading No Bonds Trading No FUTURES Trading Yes OPTIONS Trading No Supported Cryptocoins Crypto Digital Contracts and CFDs Total Tradable Assets NA Number Of Currency Pairs NA Number Of Cryptocurrencies 2 Number Of Stocks NA Number Of Indices NA Number Of Commodities 3 Number Of Futures 2 Number Of Options NA Number Of Bonds NA Number Of ETFs NA
Spectre.AI Virtual Trading Account or Demo Account
One of the biggest criticisms of Spectre.ai is the lack of proper education materials when it comes to letting new traders learn more about the products they are offering.
However, there is a Demo account by which you can learn about how everything works. With this account, you can do virtual trading with 0 liabilities.
This account would give you all the controls that you will need, to do trading in real-time.
Spectre.AI Offers or Deals
Spectre.ai doesn’t charge a minimum deposit amount to begin trading. So, the question of any welcome deposit bonus is irrelevant here.
However, you are open to participating in various trading tournaments that the company hosts all the time. The price money can be as big as $50,000.
There can be two major benefits of your participants in these kinds of tournaments – first, there is always an outside chance of you winning the prize, and second, you can learn a lot from other experienced traders while you are participating.
|Free Learning Courses||Yes|
|Free Demo Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|Forex Trading Contest||No|
|Trading Bonuses & Rewards||No|
Spectre.ai Regulation or Licensing
Spectre.ai is a company regulated by St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Now, about the company, there are some misconceptions or in some ways, mistrust.
As the company doesn’t work as most convention broker does, many traders do not show the level of respect and seriousness that the company deserves.
To those people, Spectre.ai actually doesn’t hold any capital of the traders. So, one can rest assured that the pay-outs and profits will get disbursed correctly.
|Regulations||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Find out Regulations & Licensing of more Forex Brokers
As of now, we believe you already can feel how much different Spectre.ai is from most companies. So, now let us discuss some of the intriguing features the company is offering:
- There are no deposit fees. You can trade directly whenever you feel ready and pay for that trade separately.
- The company provides high pay-outs by compromising a bit of leverage ratio. However, as for forex trading, they offer up to 40x leverage.
- As the company is using Blockchain technology, security is very tight in comparison to most companies.
Educational Services Yes Social Trading / Copy Trading Yes Trading Signals Yes Email Alerts Yes Guaranteed Stop Loss No Guaranteed Limit Orders No Guaranteed Fills / Liquidity No OCO Orders Yes Trailing SP/TP No Automated Trading Yes API Trading Yes VPS Services No Trading From Chart No Interest On Margin No Offers Hedging Yes Offers Promotions Yes One-Click Trading Yes Expert Advisors Yes Other Trading Features No
Spectre.ai Account Types
Unlike most companies that offer a bucket-load of accounts to choose from, Spectre.ai primarily offers two core account types. Now, the account types are not segregated based on features. Instead, those are categories:
Wallet Accounts: The operating model that Spectre.ai primarily works on is pretty straightforward. You can use your digital wallet and make a payment in case you wish to buy.
In the case where you want to sell, you will receive the final amount to your digital wallet.
Regular Accounts: If you choose to use this account, you must deposit funds using the modes of payment that we have discussed before.
Note that here there is a minimum deposit amount of $10 that you must pay. Spectre.ai uses Escrow services to deal with any payment while you are using a Regular account.
|Account Type||Demo Account||Regular Account|
Spectre.ai Trading Account Features
Check below all the trading account features under various account types:
|Trading Desk Type||No trading desk|
|Maximum Leverage||40X leverage|
|Suitable for beginners||Yes|
|Suitable for professionals||Yes|
|Suitable for scalping||Yes|
|Suitable for daily trading||No|
|Suitable for Weekly trading||No|
|Suitable for swing trading||Yes|
Spectre.ai – Research & Advisory
Find below all the different reports and support provided by its Research & Advisory team :
|Daily Market Commentary||Yes|
|News (Top-Tier Sources)||Yes|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||Yes|
We can agree that Spectre.ai is an unconventional company, targeting a specific group of traders. So, for those users, here are the features that should excite you to join them:
- You can trade over 80 tradable assets.
- As the leverages are considerably low, the pay-outs can stretch up to 400%.
- The leverage for foreign exchange trading is a maximum of 40x.
- If you use the Wallet accounts, you don’t need to pay a minimum deposit.
- The minimum trade size can be as low as $1.
- The EPIC expires in 1 second.
- ai allows a Decentralised liquidity pool.
Spectre.ai Cons or Drawbacks
The way we evaluate things at Spectre.ai, they are a specific service provider. They don’t engage in a ton of services as of now.
However, that doesn’t mean they can’t extend their service range. Meanwhile, we have still figured out a couple of nit-picks about the company:
- The lack of educational materials like tutorials, videos, and books creates a massive void. That void is significant as the service they are offering is complex to understand, especially for a new trader.
- One other loophole that we have found is the lack of an iOS version of their mobile app as the trading platform. In some ways, they are missing out on a significant number of clients every day. However, they can always include that in their service list.
Spectre.ai Trading Hours
One of the advantages that any trader associated with Spectre.ai will get is their 24/7 trading service.
Now, they don’t usually operate when the original market is shut. However, if you think you can do that, you can trade while paying wider spreads.
Spectre.ai Customer Care or Contact Details
The call feature is not available while you trade with Spectre.ai. So, take a look at the other two means to contact them:
- Live Chat: You can chat with their representative simply by visiting the official site and tap on the chat icon at the bottom of the page.
- Email: You can email them at email@example.com.
Dedicated Dealer No Support During Weekends No Online Trading Yes 24*7 Support Yes Email Support Yes Live Chat Support Yes Customer Support Languages English
Spectre.ai Safety & Security
Spectre.ai uses in-house trading platforms. So, be that the Desktop application, or the mobile app, the database is secured within the company. It doesn’t need to share them with any 3rd-party company.
Now, as far as transaction security goes, they use blockchain technology which most experts considered to be more secure than any other payment technologies.
iForex Rating & Review
Based on the user experience, the following rating and reviews are provided.
|User Experience||7.5 / 10|
|Products & Services||7.8 / 10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||8.1 / 10|
|Research & Advisory||8.2 / 10|
|Trading Platforms||8.1 / 10|
|Overall Ratings||8.0/ 10|
|Total Client Reviews||227|
Spectre.ai Forex Trading – Conclusion or Verdict
The overall reviews of Spectre.ai are interestingly mixed among the clients. However, the clients who are associated with the company are typically pros in what they are doing.
So, getting linked with the company only elevated their potentialities. Yes, it is not a company for every trader; however, those who are meant for this company will get pretty much what they want.
Open a Forex Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Learn everything about Forex Trading