We aim at providing all the information about ATFX in this article.
You can check the ATFX Review in this article, About, Online platforms, Commission, Leverage, Asset Classes, Account Types, Features & more.
Lets get Started.
About ATFX & Accepted Countries
ATFX, founded in 2017, is an easy and convenient trading broker site. It helps traders to invest their funds in the best possible way.
It helps them get the most returns. Besides, it provides services to different nations. The countries include the United Kingdom, Mexico, Egypt, Cyprus, and the United Arab Emirates.
The list continues with Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines. It is a local broker site with a global presence.
The clients in these countries get expert advice and guidance from ATFX traders. It is an authentic trading service provider that collaborates with a group of entities.
The entity includes the AT Global Markets LLC Ltd in the UK and Cyprus. It has registered offices in these locations and provides services on their Terms of Business.
But, apart from these countries, we have some regions without this service. The rejected regions of Canada include provinces of British Columbia, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
The list goes on with Iran, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, and the United States of America.
Open a Forex Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
ATFX Trading Platforms
ATFX trading platforms include MetaTrader 4, MT4 mobile forex. Forex trading ATFX supports mobile and web trading. It is available for download from their site.
People can access the trading platform for trading in all types of commodities and currencies. It is easy to use, navigate and a good platform that the clients use for gold trading purposes.
The platforms offer automated trading features. Here, clients can test their trading strategies using the MetaEditor.
There are different tools available. It also improves the quality of trading and increases the trust in the ATFX services.
The trading platforms by ATFX support different languages, including English, Dutch, Greek, Malaysian, and Thai.
More languages include Bahasa, Swedish, Polish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, French, Turkish, German, Japanese, Chinese. It also aims to provide a user-friendly experience to a diverse clientele.
ATFX Mobile App
The mobile trading platform supports its app on iPhone, Android, iPad, multi-terminals, etc. It is convenient, handy, and easy to operate.
Here, the functions are easy to learn at a glance.
ATFX Commission or Brokerage or Fees
The ATFX provides forex trading services on three main accounts. These include Standard Account, Edge Account, and a Premium Account.
Each type has a minimum limit of deposit. The commission charges are applicable to the premium account.
It requires a deposit of £$€ 10,000 and gives a minimum spread. It brings on USD or EUR currency pair of 0.0 to 1 pips. The commission charge is also limited to 25 USD per Mio per side.
On trading, however, ATFX does not apply any commission charge on standard or edge account holders. But, the commissions here are competitive.
Traders like these spreads. The charges depend on account type.
ATFX Exposure or Leverage
The maximum leverage in ATFX trading accounts is 200:1, 1:400, 30:1. It depends on the remote location of the trade.
- In the UK FCA Retail, the maximum leverage is 30:1
- Now, in the UK FCA Professional, the maximum leverage is 400:1
- In MU FSC, the maximum leverage is 400:1.
- The Edge Accounts have maximum leverage for retail clients 30:1.
- Also, for professional clients, the leverage goes up to 200:1.
- On high market liquidity, the leverage can be as high as 1:20.
- The FX exotics provide leverage of 1:50.
- Commodities like gold and silver have leverage of 1:200.
- For cryptocurrencies, the leverage is 1:5, and for CFDs share, it is 1:20.
Payment Methods provided by ATFX
The deposit and withdrawal methods also include payment through different sources.
The clients can use VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, and Skrill. The team provides this feature considering the convenience and user-friendliness.
Investment in Asset Classes or Markets by ATFX
ATFX allows clients to invest their funds, CFDs, currencies, commodities, and assets for trading.
These are asset classes. It supports multi-asset trading as well, using Forex indices, stocks, and cryptos.
Firstly, it joins with different markets globally, including Global Market LLC in the UK and Cyprus. It is also a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Then, it comes under the Financial Conduct Authority in the financial markets. Besides, it gives a customizable view of the market.
ATFX Virtual Trading Account or Demo Account
All CFD and Forex brokers get a demo account in ATFX. It means that Edge, Standard, and Premium account holders can opt for a demo account as well.
Clients have free access to their virtual trading account or a VPS, irrespective of their account type. It can happen on any trading platforms with virtual trading one on one session.
ATFX Offers or Deals
ATFX offers commission-based, commission-free trading spreads and focuses on even in bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
It also offers 200 financial aspects with an opportunity to trade on raw spreads. There is no such dealing desk that offers any bonus due to ESMA regulations.
But, it gives educational tools that clients can access by opening demo accounts. It offers sell-short, buy-long positions, and market execution.
ATFX Regulation or Licensing
ARFX standard terms of business include regulatory disclosures, warranties, and covenants. They cover the consent, power, licenses, and authorization of clients into lawfully legal operations.
It abides by the rules under these terms and order of instructions. Clause 23 of the regulatory policy includes the client covenants to the firm.
It describes the factors that the client accepts during the agreement. Under the agreement, the clients have to comply with all the processes in it.
They have to follow all the rules while opening the account, updating it, or closing it. If the client is implementing misconduct or fraudulent practices, the firm takes necessary actions.
It uses a security system for both clients as well as internal operations.
Here are some of the major featured of ATFX Trading Account –
- ATFX is a global enterprise that provides Forex trading services. It supports multi-asset, multi-lingual trade. The accounts can be commission-free or with leverage or spread. It is also a multi-platform accessible online trading entity with the provision of web and mobile trading. The diverse payment methods during both deposit and withdrawal allow ease of access.
- In terms of broker commission, ATFX provides competitive spreads or commissions or fees in the market. The major industrial centers in the global market regulate ATFX.
- The clients can use the educational tools to understand and improve their trading strategies by using the demo account. It allows clients to use 200 financial options, along with scalping, hedging, and automated trading.
- It visualizes and customizes the current market scenario. Then, it displays the liquidity of equity indices or commodities.
- The clients can access the Trading Central features and understand different investment strategies. It includes various trading patterns, including candlesticks.
- The trading platform, MetaTrader 4, provides real-time charts in multiple order options. It gives an ability to access nine different trading frames.
ATFX Account Types
Typically, there are three types of account types that ATFX mainly allows trading. These are Standard Account, Edge Account, and Premium Account.
Along with these account types, the clients can choose to be in retail trading or professional trading.
The standard account requires a minimum investment of £$€ 500. It offers a minimum spread on EUR/USD currency pair of 1.0 pips.
Besides, it is a commission-free trading account. The leverage goes up to 1:30 and spreads from 1 pip.
The edge account requires a minimum deposit of £$€ 5000. It offers a minimum spread on EUR/USD currency pair of 0.6 pips.
It is also a commission-free trading account with use up to 1:30. The clients have free access to one on one trading sessions, VPS, and quarterly catch-ups.
The premium account requires a minimum deposit of £$€ 10,000. It offers a similar minimum spread of 0.0 pips, with 25 USD per Mio per side commission charges.
It is a commission-based trading strategy account with leverage up to 1:30 for regulated companies, whereas 1:500 for offshore companies.
The clients with premium ATFX account also get free access to VPS, one-on-one sessions, and quarterly catch-ups.
The premium trading account is also a commission-free trading account with 1:400 leverage and 0.6 pips spread. The minimum deposit amount is £$€ 5000.
Except for the standard account, all account types provide additional services, including the research tools.
By looking at the numbers, it is clear that each account type provides variable leverages. Also, all accounts operate under the same platform with the necessary functionalities.
ATFX Account Opening Process
ATFX is an award-winning online broker that offers forex trading, Contract for Differences, and spread betting.
They have worked with several different organizations globally, including Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle-east.
Opening an account in ATFX follows a digital method and is very easy. It is almost the same as opening a regular bank account.
You have to complete an application form available on the ATFX website. Firstly, click on ‘open live account.’
Complete the application form with personal details. Next, verify your identity with relevant documents. After this, you will receive a ‘thank you’ message.
Once the verification is complete, the company will set up your account and send it to you. Now, you can access your account details through an email.
After the opening of the account, you should deposit money. Once the deposit is complete, you can start with trading. If you are unsure, you can also avail of the demo account service.
There are four types of ATFX accounts that we can open. The list also includes the standard account, edge account, premium account, and professional account.
Besides, what makes these accounts different is their varying minimum deposits, services, and spread starts.
ATFX has a global presence, and we can have accounts in various countries, including Mexico, the United Kingdom, Egypt, and Cyprus.
One can also account for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, etc.
Here are the advantages of having a Forex Trading account with ATFX –
- Your funds are safe and secure. Your funds are also in separate customer bank accounts that are not the same as the company money. Besides, they adhere to European directives and follow protocols from the European Securities and Markets Authority or ESMA.
- Besides, it brings all trading options on one platform. It also offers multi-asset trading, including commodities (gold, silver, UK brent oil, US WTI oil). It includes indices (US, European, and Asian Stock Indices). Then, the foreign exchange (major, minor, and exotic forex currency pairs), cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and ripple), and stocks.
- Recently, ATFX came up with a Forex education center that the customers can open on its site. The education center also contains detailed eBooks and some trading courses.
- Besides, it has a quick and easy account opening feature.
- Also, multiple jurisdictions have authorization and control over it.
ATFX Cons or Drawbacks
- Firstly, they don’t provide the best email and customer support.
- You cannot find basic/beginner educational information.
- Also, they have a limited product portfolio.
- The traders can open an account only if they are from the list of accepted countries.
ATFX Trading Hours
The Forex market on ATFX is available 24 hours a day, five days a week. The site also provides access to trading precious metals.
This market is open 23 hours a day, five days a week.
ATFX Customer Care or Contact Details
ATFX UK received an ADVFN award for Best Customer Service in 2019. The company offers a highly customer-centric service that is available in around 13 languages.
It comes with a live web chat and international phone lines. The lines are open Monday to Friday, 9 am till 5 pm, and they have an email customer support provision.
Here, ATFX customer care or contact details are also available and active on various social media platforms.
ATFX Safety & Security
ATFX uses the best data encoding feature to give safe and easy features for its customers. The ATFX trading accounts also offer protection from its highly secure framework.
Besides, all data management happens in agreement with the United Kingdom and financial authorities.
The authorities include the financial conduct authority (FCA), financial services commission (FSC), financial services authority (FSA), and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
ATFX Forex Trading – Conclusion or Verdict
ATFX also offers to trade on various assets, including commodities, indices, foreign exchange, cryptocurrencies, and stocks.
Several types of accounts are available, including standard accounts, professional accounts, etc. We bring competitive spreads with fast execution and less commission.
Also, all trading takes place over a safe, easy platform, via MetaTrader 4. It offers support for android and operating software devices.
Besides, customer support is available 24 hours and five days a week. Also, all trading styles and tactics are present, including hedging and scalping.
The platform also provides financial news and upgrades to its customers. Overall it is a beneficial option for investors.
Open a Forex Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Most Read Articles
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top Stock Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Everything on Trading Platforms|