In this article, we will discuss Moneta Markets Review, company origin, understand the trading platform, and a ton of other essential aspects which should clarify whether or not you should pick Moneta Markets.
If you are looking for a forex and CFD broker, we will recommend Moneta Markets once. Unlike most companies of this niche, Moneta Markets delivers proprietary Trading Platforms.
On top of that, they also offer an extensive range of analysis and trading tools. There are bonus deals, which they also provide.
About Moneta Markets& Accepted Countries
Moneta Markets is one of the most trending CFD Broking agencies around. It is, however, a subsidiary of a renowned property investment named Vantage International Group Limited.
Moneta Market is in operations since 2009, but the company is relatively new; incorporated in 2018.
With a client-base of 70,000 worldwide, you can say they are successful, with over $100 billion+ trade volume in a month.
You can trade various forms of CFDs and Forex. Of course, they are also into Cryptocurrencies.
The primary reason for its popularity is the fact that they offer in-house Trading Platforms. Most companies prefer to provide 3rd-party software.
So, that is what you get better, as the support team can resolve your problem faster than others.
Meanwhile, the company has its global presence in Australia, where you can find the company headquarter. Also, you can trade if you are in the UK, some parts of Europe, and of course in India.
Apart from that, the company has its global presence in countries like Thailand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, and a lot more.
Open Demat Account Now! – Zero Brokerage on Delivery
Moneta Markets Trading Platforms
Trading Platforms have become one of the crucial reasons for preferring a company that deals in Forex and CFD.
That is why companies are spending millions on improving the overall customer experience when they access a Trading Platform.
As we have mentioned before; Moneta Markets offer proprietary Trading Platforms to its users. So, you will get the web-browser version, which most of their clients use.
You can do every little thing to make trading seamless. All the useful features, the indicators, accounts’ management functions are all there.
Now, let us take a look at some of the features that you should consider using:
- The order module is user-friendly, and you can process it with ease. You can see a real-time pip backed by a margin value trading calculator.
- In this platform, you can access over 45+ technical indicators, which are mostly accurate. Plus, you can see 6 different charts as well.
- You can also drop your potential loss, or at least put it in check before any catastrophe.
- The platform comes with prebuilt Withdrawal and Deposit from bank feature.
- You can manage all your account from this platform.
- Monet Markets allow you to trade on multiple asset classes.
Moneta Markets Mobile App
If you are looking to add the mobility factor while you are trading, you should check out the Mobile Trading Platform or Moneta Markets.
Similar to the web version, this one is also an in-house service. The idea is to keep up to date with the whereabouts of the market.
However, the app is powerful enough to provide the exact services that the other platform can. The add on here is, you can trade irrespective of where you are.
Now, it would be best to take a look at some of its appealing features:
- Similar to the web version, you can use over 300 financial CFD instruments while you are trading.
- Managing your Withdrawals and Deposits have become robust with the app.
- With this app, you can check the order volume as well as Trade on the move.
- You can take help from over 45 technical indicators, 6 chart types, and of course, 9 timeframes available.
- There are risk management tools to warn you of any stop loss or take profit orders.
Moneta Markets Commission or Brokerage or Fees
As good as they can be with their top-notch services when it comes to the Trading Platforms, their fees structure is very discreet, to say the least.
You can scan through the entire website, and you would still not get any information on the Spreads or Commission they charge.
There is one good news, though – you can get a demo Trading account. So, you can check out how you can process any form of trading; be that Forex, Indices, Commodities, or Cryptocurrency.
We can guess that the CFDs are commission-free, while the spreads and swaps are payable. Meanwhile, you can all check out any fee charged from you on their Trading Platforms.
However, you can only see that once you make a successful trade. Now, if you are a trader, the Commission they have to pay is usually the first query you will make.
As we know they have a client base of 70,000 traders, they couldn’t charge high. So, our guess it is just about industry par.
Moneta Markets Exposure or Leverage
When it comes to the Trading Exposure or Leverage that Moneta Markets offers, they are pretty much transparent with this information.
Moneta Markets provides its best Leverage on Forex trading – 1:500. Let us know what they offer for other services:
- When it comes to Energy, they provide up to 1:100.
- Indices are next in line, which they offer up to 1:200.
- Moneta Markets delivers up to 1:20 for Share CFDs.
- For a Precious Metal, they accommodate up to 1:500.
- Finally, for the soft Commodities, they provide a maximum of up to 1:50.
Payment Methods provided by Moneta Markets
Fund Transfer is one of the integral parts of the process. So, let us now discuss the terms of Depositing and Withdrawing funds:
- You can deposit funds anytime. There are 8 different currencies that you can select which Moneta Markets offer, which includes EUR, USD, and GBP.
- We will discuss the payment mode in a moment, but whichever you choose, it is best to know that they are commission-free.
- The depositing process is typically quick, even though it depends on the country and the mode of payment.
- We can deposit up to AUD 1000 when you are depositing funds using any bank card.
- You can only make a Withdraw using international wire transfer.
- It typically takes 1 – 3 business days for the amount to get transferred.
|International wire transfer (2 – 5 business days)||International Wire Transfer (1 – 3 Business Days)|
|Debit Cards (Visa / Mastercard – Instant)|
|Credit Cards (Visa / Mastercard – Instant)|
|Bitcoin (1 business day)|
Usually, there are no particular complaints regarding payments that we have heard of. So, it is expected that they will keep the level of service in this segment as well.
Investment in Asset Classes or Markets by Moneta Markets
One of the biggest advantages of getting associated with Moneta Markets is the fact that you can trade over 250 assets.
Most notable among them are forex, indices, commodities, equities, and of course, cryptocurrencies. So, as a trader, you always have a ton of variety to choose from.
To add to that, they offer up to 1:500 leverage, which will always give you a boost, something that most broking agencies failed to provide.
Of course, trading in Forex is Moneta Markets’ main USP. You can choose from up to 45 different currency pairs.
The company is also competent in delivering commodity CFD service. You will get around 15 kinds of options to pick. Moneta Markets offer 15 index CFDs.
We suggest you check those lucrative assets. Next, they provide equity CFDs of up to 185. That too, from four different markets, containing renowned stocks.
Finally, they also offer up to 6 cryptocurrencies from various sectors.
Moneta Markets Virtual Trading Account or Demo Account
Almost every trader will admit that the trading process can be complicated, especially if you look at the platform views at first. So, to simplify everything, Moneta Markets is offering a Demo account.
To get that, you need to visit the official site of Moneta Markets, and click on the option ‘Demo.” Opening up an account is easy, and can be done quickly.
What it will do is; it will let you be familiar with the features and functionalities of trading with Moneta Markets.
The demo account expires in 30 days, which is a decent tenure to explore and learn the basics. Of course, the support team will help you to know more.
Moneta Markets Offers or Deals
Here is where Moneta Markets stand out from most companies. They offer is that when you join the company and make a deposit of $500 or more, you will get a 50% deposit bonus.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a new client or a returning client, every time you fill-up the form on the site, you will get this bonus.
Moreover, you can redeem this offer multiple times as well. Contact the support team of how to do that.
Moneta Markets Regulation or Licensing
Vantage International Group Limited is the parent company, whereas Moneta Markets is a subsidiary.
It is regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), in association with Securities Investment Business Law (SIBL). The number is 1383491.
If in case you are wondering what CIMA is, it is, first of all, an offshore regulator. Moneta Markets hold clients’ funds by working with the National Australia Bank and also has professional.
The concept is to keep the funds safe in segregated accounts. Vantage International Group Limited is a conglomerate which has other companies under one umbrella as well.
Those companies also hold the license with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and, of course, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which is in the UK.
Moneta Markets Features
Let us now discuss the features of trading with Moneta Markets:
- You can use the Economic Calendar to sort down your financial priorities.
- The Forex Calculation is a very useful feature.
- There are video tutorials which are available for any newbie to feed information. Now, if you fund $500 or more, you will get a better view of those tutorial videos.
- Moneta Markets is keen to deliver Duplitrade.
- There are some add-on services which you can check out as well.
Moneta Markets Account Types
In order to trade with Moneta Markets, you must open up an account. It is a live CFD account which you will get.
The great thing is there is no AMC fee involved. All you need to do is to deposit a minimum of $200 and start trading.
Now, opening up the account is relatively easy. You can do that simply by log into their official site.
There might be a KYC verification which you need to provide correct information. Once done, you will get the login ID and the password on your email.
Moneta Markets Benefits
Here is the list of all the core benefits while you trade will Moneta Markets:
- The Trading Platforms are perfectly-curated and user-friendly. So, it becomes easier to access and trade.
- With Moneta Markets, you will get tier-1 tutorials. You can learn the entire basics of trading and then place an order if you wish to.
- The Funds are carefully segregated to various NABs.
- Unlike many companies, where you need to download and install the Trading app, you can directly access it using any web browser.
- The 50% deposit bonus is an exciting offer to avail.
Moneta Markets Cons or Drawbacks
No company is flawless. So, let us check out the drawbacks of Moneta Markets:
- You can only withdraw funds using international wire transfer or bank transfer.
- Offshore Regulation.
- Lack of transparency in pricing.
Moneta Markets Trading Hours
The trading hours of most FX trading companies typically stays the same – 00:01 – 23:58 GMT+2. In the case of daylight savings time, it is GMT+3.
Now, for cryptocurrencies, it is 00:00 – 24:00 GMT+2/3. The precious metal market is open from 01:00 to 23:59 GMT+2/3.
Moneta Markets Customer Care or Contact Details
Moneta Markets provide support in several languages. They offer services 5 days a week at a 24 hours cycle. To contact them:
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number UK: +44 113 320 4819
- Contact Number for International clients: +61 2 8330 1233
Moneta Markets Safety & Security
Apart from the fact that the company offers standard SSL encryption on its Trading Platforms, there isn’t any information available on their site.
You can also set a dual-factor authentication whenever you log in.
Moneta Markets Forex Trading – Conclusion or Verdict
Moneta Markets is relatively a new company. However, its progress is staggering, and we could feel its presence.
Yes, there are some minute nit-picks that you can make, but overall, it is a pretty reliable company that you can trust upon.
Open Demat Account Now! – Zero Brokerage on Delivery
Most Read Articles
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top Stock Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Everything on Trading Platforms|