Findoc Investmart Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Findoc Investmart is one of the best standalone stock trading companies, which is located in Ludhiana, Punjab. They offer Findoc Investmart Demat Account for the traders who have tons of facilities. But before that, let us know about the company first.
Established in the year 2012, Findoc Investmart is a private limited company catering a wide range of financial trading products and services like Equity Trading, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Options, and Futures.
Now, as Findoc Investmart is one of the blooming stock trading companies in northern India, you can seriously consider the company one of the front-runners to open a Demat and Findoc Investmart Trading account.
We will discuss the most significant aspects which will clarify whether or not you should associate with them.
Findoc Investmart Demat Account
Findoc Investmart has been an emerging stock trading company. It has achieved some staggering feet on a very short span. Therefore, it makes sense to check out what are the basic benefits and features they offer while anyone wishes to open a Findoc Investmart Demat account with them:
- For starters, the Depository Participants are both CDSL as well as NSDL, wherein a lot of companies manage to deal with either one of the participants. So, kudos to Findoc Investmart.
- While anyone wishes to open an account with Findoc Investmart, the account is fundamentally a 2-in-1 account. It comprises of a Demat account as well as a Trading account. The best part is that the Trading account is free to open along with free AMC.
- The entire account opening procedure is seamless and quick. Any interested trader must submit the relevant documents to wrap up the KYC verification process. However, you will get 100% assistance while you are trying to send your documents.
- One of the main USP of Findoc Investmart is the overall fees structure. We will discuss the account opening costs and AMC later, but the fact that the brokerage fees are marginal makes the company acceptable to many.
- Another contributing factor for you to be associated with Findoc Investmart is the range of products and services they offer apart from conventional stock trading. You can do Commodity trading, Currency Trading, Options, and Futures.
- This company is ideal for people who have zero or less knowledge about the stock trading industry.
Open Findoc Investmart Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Findoc Investmart Demat Account?
One thing that everyone interested in trading stock should know that you will need three sort of accounts to do so. A Savings account, which you need to open from a bank, a Demat and a Trading account.
Findoc Investmart is a stock trading company that offers both Demat and Trading accounts, and the unbelievable part is they offer 100% free service to all their traders who wish to join them. So, here are the steps to open the Demat account:
- You need to click on the button “Open Demat Account”.
- Fill up the pop-up form with your details
- Then you will get a call from one of the representatives of Findoc Investmart who will share a link with you.
- They will ask you to upload the relevant information of identity and back details. The details required would be of Aadhaar number, PAN number, and date of birth, and bank details such as Account number and the IFSC
- Now, the documents required to be uploaded in to their portal in the form of scanned copy to complete the KYC verification are Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and also a cancelled cheque.
- Once they verify your KYC, you will receive a call followed by an email from Findoc Investmart with all the credentials to log in to your account.
Findoc Investmart Demat Account Charges
|Findoc Investmart Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Zero|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
It is time to discuss the fee of the Findoc Investmart Demat account opening charges . You will be thrilled to know that Findoc Investmart doesn’t charge anything to open a Demat account. Where most of the stock trading companies charge somewhat between Rs.200 – Rs.500.
They offer that completely free of cost. The Depository Participants are CDSL and NSDL. Now, there are tons of companies that don’t manage to deal with both the participants. So, Findoc Investmart deserves credit in this segment.
The next big thing that we want to reveal is the minimum margin money. Again, Findoc Investmart Demat Account charges has shocked everybody with Zero minimum margin money. So, the traders can begin trading straight away.
There is yet another benefit of opening a Demat account with Findoc Investmart – Dematerialization of physical shares are open.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Findoc Investmart AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
If we try and understand what Findoc Investmart AMC is, it is a simple agreement between the seller and the buyer that states the seller is liable to take care of the products or services they are offering to the buying by charging a particular annual fee.
Now, here the most compelling factor of Findoc Investmart is they don’t charge any appropriate AMC fee. Neither for the Demat account nor for the Trading account. So, the term AMC is not applicable here for the clients.
This is a massive offer as 95% of the stock trading companies, at least in India, charge an AMC fee from their clients.
Findoc Investmart Trading Account
Almost everybody should agree to the fact that the Trading account is one of the most significant accounts to perform trading online.
Findoc Investmart, understand this part, and deliver a robust Findoc Investmart Trading account with tons of lucrative features. So, here they are:
- It is mandatory to own a Trading account if you remotely want to trade online. You need the account for buying and selling of stock shares. If necessary, you can also cancel a trade as well.
- Findoc Investmart has one of the best customer support teams that offer instant solutions via call and email service.
- You can do Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Options, Futures, and many more using a Trading account provided by Findoc Investmart. These are all the products and services you can be interested in prior to stock trading.
- The Findoc Investmart Trading account is free to use. There are no account opening fees and no AMC fees, as well. Most people find it to be one of the main reasons to get the service.
Findoc Investmart Demat Account – Conclusion
If you observe carefully, you can see tons of reasons to trust Findoc Investmart. The fee structure is unparallel, the support services are competent, and of course, the level of commitment makes them stand out from the rest.
We are not here to discuss the negative parts; instead, we will try to figure out whether you should open a Findoc Investmart Demat Account and a Trading account with them or not. Well, the answer is most certainly, you should.
The risk factor is negligible as there are no typical costs involved. Moreover, you can be benefited in the long run as there are no AMC costs involved for both the Demat and Trading accounts. So, worth giving a shot!
Open Findoc Investmart Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Dalal Broacha Demat Account||BP Equities Demat Account||MPSE Securities Demat Account|
|Emkay Global Demat Account||Tradeswift Demat Account||Sykes Ray Demat Account|
|Groww Demat Account||Bhumika Consultancy Demat Account||Sunidhi Securities Demat Account|
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|