CreditAccess Grameen IPO is one of the latest IPO in the country. This IPO was drafted on Feb, 8th 2018. In this Article, we will do a detailed Credit Access Grameen IPO IPO Review along with in-depth analysis of their IPO object, IPO allotment status, Company overview, Company financials, Price band, Issue Details, Issue Date & more.
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Review & Ratings
|CreditAccess Grameen IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.7/10|
Summary of Credit Access Grameen IPO or Grameen Koota IPO
The Credit Access Grameen Limited popularly known as Grameen Koota is a microfinance firm that is headquartered in Bengaluru. The firm has filed draft papers with SEBI for raising an Initial Public Offering of 1500 Crores. The firm had planned to go public last September.
There are about fresh shares of 900 crores that are being raised. The other shares are sold by the investors of the firm and the promoters of the company. This is in order to develop the company. The firm holds the second place in the list of largest microfinance firms in India.
When the Bharti Finance joins with Induslnd Bank for a Planned Merger that is set to happen soon, this particular IPO raising from Credit Access Grameen would prove to be very helpful for the firm. The IPO would boost their capital assets and is much needed in order to meet the rising demands in the near future.
The stocks would be listed on both NSE as well as BSE. ICICI Securities Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited are the Lead Managers or Underwriters of the IPO of the company.
Subscribe to CreditAccess Grameen IPO – Fill up the Form Below
Credit Access Grameen IPO or Grameen Koota IPO Date
The IPO date has not been released yet.
Credit Access Grameen IPO or Grameen Koota IPO Subscription
The IPO issue data has not been announced yet. Once the IPO date has been issued, the subscription details will be updated regularly.
Credit Access Grameen IPO Allotment Status
Since the issue date has not been fixed yet, the Allotment Status is not out. The Allotment status will be announced about 3-4 weeks of the IPO issue date.
Credit Access Grameen Limited IPO Price Band
The price band of the IPO will be known only after the offer price of the IPO issues is known. One can know about the price band of the IPO in about a week.
The face value of the equity shares released by the company is Rs 10 each. The offer price is calculated [.] times the face value at the Floor Price. The Offer Price can also be calculated [.] times the face value of the Cap price of the Price band.
Credit Access Grameen or Grameen Kota IPO Issue Size
As per the market news & draft red herring prospectus, Credit Access Grameen Limited IPO issue size is of INR 1500 crores.
Credit Access Grameen Limited IPO Equity Shares Offerings
The equity shares will be listed after the issues get approval from the SEBI.
Credit Access Grameen Limited – Company Overview
The Credit Access Grameen Limited is a microfinance company that is situated in the IT city of Bengaluru. The company is aimed at providing financial aid to the poor households from the rural parts of the country. Women are given special preference while granting financial help. The company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
Key members of the Company
- Udaya Kumar Hebbar (MD & CEO)
- Anal Kumar Jain (Independent Director)
- R. Prabha (Independent Director)
- George Joseph (Independent Director)
Competitive Strengths of the Company
- Customer-centric business model resulting in high customer retention
- Deep penetration in Rural Areas characterized by low competition and built through contiguous district based expansion
- Robust customer selection and risk management policies resulting in healthy asset quality
- Strong track record of financial performance and operating efficiency
- Stable management team with extensive domain experience
- Diversified sources of borrowings and effective asset-liability management
Strategies of the Company
- Continued focus on the customers from Rural Areas
- Expansion of branch network
- Leverage existing capabilities and strengths to diversify product and service offerings
- Focus on optimizing operating costs and improving operational efficiencies
CreditAccess Grameen Limited – Financial Statement
Have a look at the Financial Stability of the company before you invest in it.
Assets of the Company
|Assets (in INR & Millions)|
Revenue and PAT of the Company
|Revenue & Profits (in INR & Millions)|
|Profit after Tax (PAT)||803||832||487||166||79|
Earnings per Equity Share
|Earning per Equity Share (in INR)|
CreditAccess Grameen Limited has seen massive growth in their PAT in last 5 years. This IPO can become a winner for Investors as the company is looking on a very good growth spree. Must buy this IPO.
Credit Access Grameen Limited – Promoter
CAA (Credit Access Asia) is the Promoter of the Company. The promoter holds the majority of the equity shares of the firm.
Interest of Promoters
Interest of Promoters in the promotion of the company
The promoters of the company are interested in the promotion of the company and they are bound to pay the dividends of the equity shares they hold in the market.
Interest of Promoters in the property of the company
The promoters of the company are not interested in any of the properties that are held by the company exactly two years before the drafting of Herring Prospectus. The promoter is also not interested in the acquisition of land, supply of machinery and construction of the building of the company.
Interest of Promoters in the intellectual property of the company
The promoter does not have any interest in the intellectual property of the company.
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Offer of Equity Shares||Up to [●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to ₹ [●] million|
|Fresh Issue||Up to [●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to ₹ 9,000 million|
|Offer for Sale||Up to 10,281,317 Equity Shares, aggregating up to ₹ [●] million|
|The Offer consists of:|
|A) QIB Portion||Not more than [●] Equity Shares|
|Anchor Investor Portion||Not more than [●] Equity Shares|
|Net QIB Portion (assuming the Anchor Investor Portion is fully subscribed)||[●] Equity Shares|
|Mutual Fund Portion||[●] Equity Shares|
|Balance for all QIBs including Mutual Funds||[●] Equity Shares|
|B) Non-Institutional Portion Not less than||[●] Equity Shares|
|C) Retail Portion Not less than||[●] Equity Shares|
|Pre and post-Offer Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||128,213,837 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Offer||[●] Equity Shares|
According to Draft Red herring Prospectus & Market news, the company is going to issue 1 Crore shares in the market with an IPO issue size of INR 900 Crores
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Issue Object
Following are the various Objective of IPO issue:
- Company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards augmenting its capital base to meet future capital requirements.
- Company expects to receive the benefits of listing of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
- IPO will help in enhancement of our Company’s brand name and creation of a public market for the Equity Shares in India.
- The main objects clause as set out in the Memorandum of Association enables the Company to undertake its existing activities and the activities for which funds are being raised by our Company through the Fresh Issue.
Check the list of more Upcoming IPOs in India
|HDFC AMC IPO||Nekkanti Seafoods IPO||Devi Seafoods IPO||Sandhya Marines IPO|
|John Energy IPO||TCNS Clothing IPO||SembCorp Energy IPO||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO|
Credit Access Grameen IPO – Basis of Offer Price
The Offer Price will be decided by the existing shareholders of the company after getting the details about the demand for their services in the market. The promoters and the shareholders together decide the offer price of the equity shares that are planned to be listed.
The offering is done after the consultation with BRLMs’. The face value of the equity shares released by the company is Rs 10 each. The offer price is calculated [.] times the face value at the Floor Price. The Offer Price can also be calculated[.] times the face value of the Cap price of the Price band.
The company believes that the following are the core strengths which enable them to establish a household name for themselves in the market.
- The main goal of customer retention that is done by adopting a customer-centric business model
- By the building of contiguous district expansion, the deep penetration in the rural areas is characterized according to the competition in law
- The customer selection that is robust in nature. The management of healthy assets by following the policy of risk management
- Maintaining a good track record of financial performance and operational efficiency
- The management team with excellent domain experience
- The asset-liability management and the possession of a diversified lenders
Some of the quantitative factors which may form the basis for computing the Offer Price are as follows:
- Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share (“EPS”)
- Price/ Earning (“P/ E”) ratio in relation to Price Band of ₹ [●] to ₹ [●] per Equity Share
- Return on Net Worth (“RoNW”)
- Minimum Return on Increased Net Worth after Offer needed to maintain Pre-Offer EPS
- Net Asset Value (“NAV”) per Equity Share
- Price / Book (P/ B) Ratio
- Comparison with Listed Industry Peers
- The Offer Price will be [●] times of the face value of the Equity Shares
Find the list of Latest IPOs in 2018
|Fine Organic IPO||IndoStar Capital IPO||Capricorn Food Products IPO||Flemingo Travel Retail IPO|
|Nazara Technologies IPO||Genius Consultants IPO||Rail Vikas Nigam IPO||Verroc Engineering IPO|
Credit Access Grameen Limited IPO Lead Managers
|ICICI Securities Limited|
|Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited|
|IIFL Holdings Limited|
|Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
Credit Access Grameen IPO Registrar to the Offer
|Registrar of the Offer|
|Karvy Computershare Private Limited|
CreditAccess Grameen IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
Here is the ratings & review by top stock brokers on major 5 parameters:
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Repu-tation||Compe-titive Edge||Finan-cial State-ment||Popu-larity Index||Promo-ters Repu-tation|
CreditAccess Grameen or Grameen Koota IPO Grey Market Premium
The Credit Access Grameen Limited IPO Grey Market Premium will be announced two weeks before the price of the issue is announced.
Subscribe to CreditAccess Grameen IPO – Fill up the Form Below
CreditAccess Grameen IPO News
|What is IPO?|