Indus Portfolio Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Indus Portfolio also goes by the name of Indus Portfolio Pvt Ltd, and we’ll shed some light into the Indus Portfolio Demat Account.
The company is part of the famed Sindhu Group. The company was established in 1995. And, its been on verge of growth ever since. The company is one of the most reputed ones in the entire nation.
It typically provides investment and trading options across multiple domains. And, by multiple we’re referring to the equity cash market, currency futures market and equity derivatives market. The company is even registered with the most reputed of the exchanges in India.
However, the company’s performance or its feat is not the primary subject for discussion today. In fact, we’re rather focused about a Indus Portfolio Trading Account and Demat Account.
Indus Portfolio Demat Account
As we said earlier, Indus Portfolio Demat Accounts are the primary reason for our discussion today. And, that happens due to a very specific reason. In fact, these accounts are known to grant a lot of benefit to the customers in general.
We’ve worked really hard to summarise the most relevant and lucrative benefits of all. So, here’s the list:
- The prime reason to have them will be the price associated with their initiation i.e. the Account Opening Charges. Moreover, this forms a very strong point to consider having these accounts.
- Another very promising reason to have them is the company’s partnership with the best depository authorities.
- The company even requires really low margin money. In fact, it is the lowest in the entire market. This enables the clients to focus on more important matters, i.e. their investments.
- Another popularly loved reason for winning these accounts are the limited brokerage charges. The company has limited the brokerage charges. This means that the customers do not have to pay huge amounts to the company for investing purposes.
- The overall registration process in this case is rather simple. In fact, the complete process can be expected to conclude within a day of time.
- These accounts come along with investment platforms compatible with multiple platforms. We’re specifically referring to the Windows and Mac Desktops, iOS and Android for mobile.
Open Indus Portfolio Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Indus Portfolio Demat Account?
If getting access to Indus Portfolio Demat Account is the reason that you’re here. Then, we must inform you that you’ve landed on to the right platform.
In fact, we’ve drafted the easiest and most effective way to get you to open Indus Portfolio Demat Account. And, all we expect from you is to follow the steps as we’ve mentioned.
Anyway, here’s what you need to do:
- You must locate a specific button as your first task in this pursuit. The button you’re looking for is marked with an ‘Open Account’ tag. And, it can be located at the bottom of this section.
- The second step will be to click on that button. This will redirect you to a pop up, where you need to enter in your contact details.
- Here the contact details will reach an executive from the firm, who would ring you up and share a link to EKYC.
- Once you open the link, you must initiate filling up the form with details such as Aadhaaar number, PAN number and date of birth. You must take care as to not leave any of the blank spaces within the form.
- A very crucial thing to follow while filling up the form is to provide only authentic information, including the bank account details such as account number and IFSC.
- You are liable to prove anything and everything you mention within the form, you must submit a few documents as well. So, upload scanned images of PAN Card, recently taken image, AADHAAR Card, cancelled cheque.
- Submitting the filled up form and the aforementioned documents are all you need to do primarily, and then sign the end of form digitally using your Aadhaar card.
- The next step merely involves waiting for a call from the company.
- You must gain access to your new Demat Account within a few hours of receiving the call.
Indus Portfolio Demat Account Charges
Indus Portfolio account opening charges, are only limited to Rs.100. This does not include the charges incurred in terms of AMC, nonetheless. They only seek their clients to maintain a margin money worth Rs.3,000, one of the lowest in the industry.
|Indus Portfolio Demat Account Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.100|
|Demat AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.3,000|
This company seems to be one of the few companies that act as depository partner to both CDSL and NSDL. This makes the deposit of relevant funds rather easy for the clients. The low Indus Portfolio Demat account charges are the perk.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
|A C Agarwal Demat Account||Adroit Financial Demat Account||Anugrah Stock Demat Account|
|A G Shares Demat Account||Abhipra Capital Demat Account||Anvil Stock Broking Demat Account|
|Aasmaa Securities Demat Account||Acumen Capital Demat Account||Groww Demat Account|
Indus Portfolio AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
Indus Portfolio AMC is charged on a recurring basis unlike the account opening charges. In fact, the company charges a sum of Rs.250 per annum for Demat AMC.
This is mostly raised to continue providing superior services to the customers. The company does not charge any sort of Trading AMC nonetheless.
Indus Portfolio Trading Account
Indus Portfolio Trading Account comes inclusive of several benefits. And, we’re not merely referring to ones that grant direct monetary advantages to the clients. Anyway, we’ve dug a little deep and came across with a detailed list as you can see underneath:
- These accounts come with both online and offline advisory from the company. You must understand that the advisory we’re talking about is granted by expert analysts.
- The company provides email support to their clients. This ensures that any problems being faced by the clients get resolved with proper attention.
- Trading account can be accessed through a variety of trading platforms. These trading platforms are all built by the company itself. Moreover, they come with distinctive features to help the clients on the whole.
- Trading Account can be used to get an additional trading exposure of up to 4 times.
- The company grants the customers with a dedicated Relationship Manager.
Indus Portfolio Demat Account Conclusion
Indus Portfolio has been within the Indian market since more than a decade. And, they understand the needs and requirements of the customers. Rather well.
This makes them one of the reputed and trusted brands within the nation. And, we would not say otherwise.
Open Indus Portfolio Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|