In this article, we are going to give you details regarding Integrated Enterprises Brokerage Charges. Before starting trading, it is very necessary to learn about various charges levied by the broking house.
So, here from account opening charges to SEBI charges, we have comprehended every Integrated Enterprises charges clearly. Let’s take a review:
Integrated Enterprises Brokerage Charges
Find below gives you information about Integrated Enterprises brokerage charges:
|Brokerage Charges of 2019|
|Equity Options||Rs 20 per Lot|
|Currency Options||Rs 10 per lot|
|Flat Monthly Fees, if any||NA|
- A client who wish to trade in equity delivery, he/she needs to pay 0.10% as a equity delivery brokerage charges.
- Client who wish to trade in equity intraday, he/she needs to pay 0.01% as a equity intraday brokerage charges.
- A client who wish to trade in equity futures, he/she needs to pay 0.01% as a equity future brokerage charges.
- Any customer who wish to trade in equity options, he./she needs to pay Rs.20 per lot as a equity options brokerage charges.
- A client who wish to trade in currency options, he/she needs to pay Rs.10 per lot as a currency options brokerage charges.
Compare Stock Brokers
Get a Call back from Integrated Enterprises – Fill up the form now!
Integrated Enterprises Account Opening Charges
Find below information of Integrated Enterprises account opening charges:
|Account Opening Charges of 2019|
|Account Processing Charges||Nil|
|Trading Account Opening Charges [One Time]||Nil|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Nil|
|Demat Account Opening Charges [One Time]||Nil|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs 250|
|Margin Money||Rs.15,000 Minimum|
In order to avail the Integrated Enterprises trading services, first, you have to open a trading account at Rs.0 account opening charges, and processing charges. The only amount you have to pay is Demat account maintenance charges Rs.250 yearly.
The clients can start trading with margin money Rs. 15,000 minimum.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
|Karvy Charges||SBICap Securities Charges||Zerodha Charges|
|Kotak Securities Charges||Sharekhan Charges||Alankit Assignments Charges|
|Motilal Oswal Charges||Upstox Charges||Alice Blue Online Charges|
Integrated Enterprises Transaction Charges
Get detailed about Integrated Enterprises Transaction Charges:
|Transaction Charges 2019|
|Equity Delivery||NSE: 0.00325% and for BSE: 0.00275%|
|Equity Intraday||NSE: 0.00325% and for BSE: 0.00275%|
|Equity Futures||NSE: 0.00215% and for BSE: 0.00075%|
|Equity Options||NSE 0.05750% and for BSE 0.03250%|
|Currency Futures||NSE: 0.00135% and for BSE: 0.00029%|
|Currency Options||NSE: 0.04750% and for BSE: 0.00754%|
|Commodity||MCX – Non Agri: 0.00235% and for MCX – Agri: 0.00100%|
- Delivery and equity intraday transaction charges for NSE is 0.00325% and for BSE is 0.00275%.
- Equity futures transaction charges for NSE is 0.00215% and for BSE is 0.00075%.
- Equity options transaction charges for NSE is O.05750% and for BSE is 0.03250%.
- Currency futures transaction charges for NSE is 0.00135% and for BSE is 0.00029%.
- Currency options transaction charges for NSE is 0.04750% and for BSE is 0.00754%.
- Commodity transaction charges for MCX Non- Agri is 0.00235% and for MCX – Agri is 0.00100%.
Find Transaction Charges of other Brokers
|Celebrus Capital Charges||Competent Finman Charges||Emkay Global Charges|
|Cholamandalam Securities Charges||Consortium Securities Charges||Escorts Securities Charges|
|CIL Securities Charges||Dalal Broacha Charges||Eureka Securities Charges|
Integrated Enterprises Other Charges
Find below details about Integrated Enterprises other charges:
|Other Charges 2019|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||0.002% – 0.004% – Depends on State|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
|Margin Funding Charges||18% + GST|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs.75 per Segment|
|Account Closure Charges||Nil|
Integrated Enterprises charges 0.002% of total turnover as SEBI charges and 0.0126% total turnover as STT charges. The stamp duty charges which are lies between 0.002%- 0.004% depending on the state location of the clients.
The broking house charges 18% + GST of margin funding charges. In case, if a client wants to close their account they can close it effortlessly without paying any charges.
For reactivating account clients need to pay Rs. 75 per segment. There are no dematerialisation charges.
Open Demat Account with Integrated Enterprises
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|C M Goenka Charges||DBFS Securities Charges||Exclusive Securities Charges|
|Coimbatore Capital Charges||Dealmoney Securities Charges||Fair Intermediate Investments Charges|
|Comfort Securities Charges||Elite Wealth Charges||Fairwealth Securities Charges|
Most Read Articles