Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the SBC Exports IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, SBC Exports IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
SBC Exports Limited engaged in the trading of handmade carpets, cushion covers, cotton quilts and bedspreads etc. in the Mirzapur.
SBC Exports IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.9/10|
Summary of SBC Exports IPO
SBC Exports Limited has been evolved as a trading company and were engaged in the trading of handmade carpets, cushion covers, cotton quilts and bedspreads etc., Going forward, their Company started its Hosiery Fabrics & Hosiery Garments Trading in Mirzapur.
This Company is proposing the Initial Public Issue of 29,82,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each for cash at a price of Rs. 22 per Equity Share including a Share Premium of Rs. 12 per Equity Share (the “issue price”) aggregating to Rs. 656.04 Lakhs.
From FY 2017-18 to FY 2018-19, as per the Restated Financial Statements
- Their income from operations was Rs. 5848.51 lakhs which is 99.94% of their total revenue for the period of Nine months ended on December 31, 2018 which is on account of Sale of textile products and services provided.
- The operating income of the Company for the year ending March 31, 2018 is Rs. 6,399.45 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 2,865.70 Lakhs for the year ending March 31, 2017, showing an increase of 123.31%, due to increase in volume of their operations, favorable market sentiment, better inventory management.
- The net asset value per Equity Share was Rs. 45.38 and Rs. 141.28 as of Dec 31, 2018 and March 31, 2018, respectively, as per the Restated Financial Statements
- The net worth of the company as on December 31 2018, is Rs. 1209.14 lakhs as per the Restated Ind AS Consolidated Summary Statement of Assets and Liabilities.
- The profit after tax increased by 143.46% from Rs. 32.84 Lakhs in financial year 2016-17 to Rs. 82.97 Lakhs in financial year 2017-18.
The Promoters of this company are Mr. Dheerendra Gupta and Mrs. Deepika Gupta. The lead manager to the issue is Navigant Corporate Advisors Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Bigshare Services Private Limited.
SBC Exports IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of SBC Exports IPO is June 24, 2019 and June 26, 2019.
SBC Exports IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day – June 24||–||0.40x||0.15x||0.28x|
|2nd Day – June 25||–||0.40x||0.15x||0.28x|
|3rd Day – June 26||–|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue||–||1,416,000||1,416,000||2,832,000|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated herein on a daily basis, once the IPO is open for subscription.
SBC Exports IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO.
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||1-Jul-19|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||3-Jul-19|
|Share Listing Date||4-Jul-19|
SBC Exports IPO Price Band
The face value of each share is Rs 10, the price band of the IPO is Rs 22.
SBC Exports IPO Equity Share Offering
Issue of 29,82,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10/- each for cash at a price of Rs.22.00 per Equity Share (including a share premium of Rs.12.00 per Equity share) aggregating Rs. 656.04 lakhs.
SBC Exports Limited – Company Overview
SBC Exports Limited was initially incorporated as “SBC Exports Limited” on January 18, 2011 at Uttar Pradesh as a Public Limited Company under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation dated January 18, 2011 issued by the Registrar of Companies, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Company operates in 3 (Three) key segments:
- Textiles, Garments including Carpets;
- IT Services & Manpower supply; and
- Online & Offline Hotel / Travel / Vacation Bookings
They have been evolved as a trading company and were engaged in the trading of handmade carpets, cushion covers, cotton quilts and bedspreads etc., Going forward, their Company started its Hosiery Fabrics & Hosiery Garments Trading in Mirzapur.
This Company has in-house stitching and quality control which is supervised at all levels by experienced people to ensure high end quality product gets passed on to customer. This Company continuously strives to update and improve its quality. The Company is also engaged in production of quality Hosiery Fabrics & Hosiery Garments for Ladies, Mens’ and Kids’.
SMC Exports Product Line:
It has a bouquet of a variety of T-Shirts, Denims, Sweat Shirts, Trousers, and Jackets and Leggings etc. which are sold under brand name of “SBC DESIGN+”, “SBC F-ROUTE”, “IEDEE”. The company forayed into Home Furnishings which includes handmade carpets, cushion covers, cotton quilts and bedspreads etc.
They have also started to direct sales their products through their online selling website www.frouteclothing.com and mobile APP which has product customization offering. They source their raw materials,other fabrics and finished materials from various suppliers, weavers and traders.
To maintain quality of their product they have implemented several quality control mechanisms for sourcing of raw materials.
SBC Exports Limited – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus:
Financial Summary of SBC Exports IPO
On the basis of Standalone statement:-
|Amount (in INR & lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||69.37||82.97||32.84||6.58|
Earnings per Equity Share (in lakhs)
|Basic & Diluted||2.60||82.97||32.84||6.58|
From the above statements, one could find that the SBC Exports Limited might be risky.
SBC Exports IPO – Promoters
The Promoter of this company is:
- Mr. Dheerendra Gupta
- Mrs. Deepika Gupta
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Mr. Mukesh Bhatt – CFO
- Mr. Hari Om Sharma – Compliance officer & CS
- Mr. Dheerendra Gupta – Managing Director
- Mrs. Deepika Gupta – Whole-Time Director
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
Business strategies of SBC Exports Limited
- Expansion of Domestic Market
- Expand their presence in retail
- Increase Brand awareness
- Expand their presence into Home furnishing
- Enhance customer base by entering new geographies to establish long-term relationships
- Intensify their service offerings by increasing their Tour & Travel distribution network
- Focus on New Service offerings and technology enabled through Innovation
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Leveraging their Market skills and Relationships
- Pursue strategic acquisitions
SBC Exports IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Issue of 29,82,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10/- each for cash at a price of Rs.22.00 per Equity Share, (including a share premium of|
Rs.12.00 per Equity share), aggregating Rs. 656.04 lakhs.
|Reserved for Market Makers||1,50,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10/- each at a price of Rs.22.00 per Equity Share (including a share premium of Rs.12.00 per Equity|
share) aggregating Rs. 33.00 lakhs.
Net Issue to the Public
|28,32,000 Equity Shares having face value of Rs.10.00 each at a price of Rs.22.00 per Equity Share (including a share premium of Rs.12.00 per|
Equity share) aggregating Rs. 623.04 lakhs.
|Retail Investors Portion||14,16,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10/-each at a price of Rs. 22.00 per Equity Share(including a share premium of Rs.12.00 per Equity|
share), aggregating Rs. 311.52 lakhs i.e. 50% of the
Net Issue shall be available for allocation to Retail Individual Investors.
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||14,16,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10/- each at a price of Rs.22.00 per Equity Share (including a share premium of Rs.12.00 per Equity|
share) aggregating Rs. 311.52 lakhs i.e. 50% of the Net Issue shall be available for allocation for investors other than Retail Individual Investors.
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||76,00,000 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||1,05,82,000 Equity Shares|
SBC Exports IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of the Company:
- Repayment/ pre-payment of certain unsecured loans availed from banks and financial institutions by the company
SBC Exports IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
- Experienced Promoters and a well trained employee base
- Strategic Location of their manufacturing facility
- Creative product designing process
- Diversified Product Portfolio offering affordable fashion across various price segments
- Quality Assurance and Standards
- Integrated provider for travel services
- End to End IT services
- Diversified Business model catering to various segments which are not related to each other protects company from slowdown in any specific Industry
The relevant quantitative factors are:
On the basis of standalone statement:-
|Basic & Diluted EPS||RONW in %||NAV (Rs.)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Issue Price of Rs. 22:
SBC Exports Competitive Peers:
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Face Value (in Rs.)||EPS (In Rs.)||P/E Ratio||RONW (%)||NAV (In Rs.)|
|1||SBC Exports Limited||10||82.97||1.70||83.13||141.28|
|2||SBC Exports Limited|
(Nine Months ended on
31st December, 2018)
|3||Monte Carlo Fashions|
|5||Page Industries Limited||10||311.08||74.78||45.86||759.65|
|Jet Knitwears Limited||10||2.72||18.56||8.93||33.83|
SBC Exports IPO Lead Managers
|NAVIGANT CORPORATE ADVISORS LIMITED|
423, A Wing, Bonanza,
Sahar Plaza Complex,
J B Nagar, Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai-400 059
Tel No. +91-22-41204837/49735078
Email Id- [email protected]
Investor Grievance Email: [email protected]
SEBI Registration Number: INM000012243
Contact Person: Mr. Vikas Chhangani
SBC Exports IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|BIG SHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED|
1st floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai- 400 059, Maharashtra, India
Tel. No.: +91 22 6263 8200
Fax No.: +91 22 6263 8299
SEBI Registration No: INR000001385
Contact Person: Babu Raphael
SBC Exports IPO Other Details:
- Statutory Auditor – M/s. R.N.K.A. & Co., Chartered Accountants.
- Peer Review Auditor – Jagdish Chand & Co., Chartered Accountants.
- Bankers to the Company – Punjab National Bank
SBC Exports IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
SBC Exports IPO Grey Market Premium
The SBC Exports IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to SBC Exports IPO
SBC Exports IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON [Download DRHP Prospectus]
|What is IPO?|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|