Mrs Bectors Food Specialists Limited is engaged in the business of non-glucose biscuits and premium breads and buns segment in North India. Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO comprises of a Public Issue of Rs. [●] Equity shares of face value of Rs.10.00 each fully paid up.
Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.9/10|
Summary of Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited is engaged in the business of non-glucose biscuits and premium breads segment in North India. Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited IPO comprises of a Public Issue of Rs. [●] Equity shares of face value of Rs.10.00 each fully paid up Equity Shares aggregating to Rs. 8000.00 million.
From FY 2012-13 to FY 2014-2015, as per the Restated Financial Statements,
- Company’s net worth as on March 31, 2018, as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Information and Restated Standalone Financial Information is Rs. 2,671.02 million and Rs. 2,552.39 million, respectively.
- The net asset value per Equity Share as on March 31, 2018, as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Information and Restated Standalone Financial Information is Rs. 46.64 million and Rs. 44.57 million, respectively.
- For the Financial Years 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 the consolidated revenue from operations was Rs. 6,939.65 million, Rs. 6,386.52 million, Rs. 5,987.81 million, Rs. 6,016.60 million and Rs. 5,600.09 million respectively. revenue from operations has grown at a CAGR of 5.51 % during Financial Years 2014 to 2018.
- In Financial Years 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014, they recorded EBITDA of Rs. 845.07 million, Rs. 694.14 million, Rs. 750.90 million, Rs. 736.25 million and Rs. 612.35 million respectively.
- For Financial Years 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 the net profit was Rs. 360.18 million, Rs. 288.16 million, Rs. 408.47 million, Rs. 293.04 million and Rs. 254.98 million, respectively. The net profit has grown at a CAGR of 9.02% during Financial Years 2014 to 2018.
The Promoter of this company is Mr. Anoop Bector. The lead manager to the issue is IDFC Limited, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Link Intime India Private Limited.
Subscribe to Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of IPO of Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited is not known yet.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated herein on a daily basis, once the IPO is open for subscription.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO. The Allotment of specified securities to each RII shall not be less than the minimum Bid Lot, subject to availability of shares in the RII category, and the remaining available shares, if any, shall be Allotted on a proportionate basis.The Issuer is required to receive a minimum subscription of 90% of the Offer (excluding any Offer for Sale of specified securities). However, in case the Offer is in the nature of Offer for Sale only, then minimum subscription may not be applicable.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Price Band
The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is not yet disclosed.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Equity Share Offering
[●] Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each but Issue Price is yet to be disclosed .
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited Limited – Company Overview
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited was incorporated as Quaker Cremica Foods Private Limited on September 15, 1995, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956.The name of the Company was changed to Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Private Limited as approved by the shareholders by way of a resolution dated December 15, 1999.
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited is engaged in the business of non-glucose biscuits and premium breads segment in North India, according to Technopak Report, with products sold under the well-recognized brands, ‘Mrs. Bector’s Cremica’ and ‘English Oven’. They manufacture and market a range of products such as biscuits, breads and buns, catering primarily to retail consumers in 11 states within India as well as to reputed institutional customers pan-India.exported biscuits under their brand as well as under third party private labels to 61 countries in Financial Year 2018. They market a wide variety of biscuits under their flagship brand.They manufacture and market breads under the ‘English Oven’ brand, which currently caters to the premium bread segment in Delhi NCR and Maharashtra.
They categorize their services into:-
According to the Technopak Report, ‘English Oven’ is one of the largest players in the premium bread brand in Delhi NCR, supplying approximately 120,000 loaves per day as of May, 2018. According to the Technopak Report, and are the largest supplier of buns in India to reputed QSR chains such as Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited and Burger King India Private Limited. Substantially all their products are manufactured in-house at their six strategically located manufacturing facilities, which enables us to have effective control over the manufacturing process and to ensure consistent quality of the products.
Competitive Strengths of Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited:
- Established brands with a diversified product portfolio of medium and premium products.
- A leading exporter of biscuits.
- A leading supplier of buns to the fast growing QSR industry.
- Wide spread and established sales and distribution network.
- Modern and automated production process with a focus on quality control.
- Experience and qualified management team.
Business strategies of Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited:
- Expand the product reach in India and globally and increase the manufacturing capacity.
- Expand the product portfolio.
- Leverage relationship with institutional customers to further grow institutional business segment.
- Increase margins by focusing on expanding the product portfolio.
- Increase the brand awareness
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited Limited – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus:
|Amount (in INR & Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||360.18||288.16||408.47||293.04||254.98|
Earnings per Equity Share (in INR MIllions)
From the above statements, one could find that the Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Limited Limited may perform well.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO – Promoters
The Promoter of this company is: Mr. Anoop Bector
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Mr. Anoop Bector
- Mr. Ishaan Bector
- Mr. Ajay Bector
- Cremia Agro Foods Limited
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
The promoters along with the promoter group will continue to hold collectively some percentage of the equity share capital of the company. As a result of the same, they will be able to exercise significant influence over the control of the outcome of the matter that requires approval of the majority shareholders vote.
Interest in Intellectual Rights of the Company
Promoters has not shown any interest in acquiring the intellectual rights of the company.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to [●] Equity Shares for cash at a price of Rs. [●] per Equity Share (including a premium of Rs. [●] per Equity Share) aggregating up to Rs. 8000 million.|
|Reserved for Market Makers||[●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up of the Company for cash at a price of Rs. [●] /- per Equity share aggregating to Rs. [●] Lakhs|
|Net Issue to the Public||[●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at a price of Rs. [●] /- per share aggregating Rs. [●] Lakhs|
|Retail Investors Portion||[●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company at a cash price of Rs. [●]/- per Equity share aggregating Rs. [●] Lakhs will be available for allocation to Investors up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs|
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||[●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of [●]/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. [●] lakhs will be available for allocation to investors above Rs. 2.00 Lakhs|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||57,267,622 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||57,267,622 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each|
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company-
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of the Company
- General Corporate Purposes
List of Upcoming IPOs in 2018
|Pommys Garments IPO||Indo US Biotech IPO||Medibios Laboratories IPO||Hariom Pipe IPO|
|R R Industrial IPO||Sorich Foils IPO||20 Microns IPO||Shree Vasu Logistics IPO|
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
- Established brands with a diversified product portfolio of mid and premium products
- A leading exporter of biscuits.
- A leading supplier of buns to the fast growing QSR industry
- Wide spread and established sales and distribution network
- Modern and automated production process with a focus on quality control
- Experienced promoter and management team
The relevant quantitative factors are:
|Basic EPS||Diluted EPS||RONW (%)||NAV (Rs.)|
- Industry P/E Ratio:
Not Applicable – There are no listed entities similar to their line of business and comparable to their scale of operations.
- Competitive Peers:
|Company||EPS||P/E ratio||NAV per share||RoNW||Face value per share|
|Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists||6.29||[●]||46.64||13.48||10|
List of Latest IPOs of 2018
|Fine Organic IPO||IndoStar Capital IPO||Capricorn Food Products IPO||Flemingo Travel Retail IPO|
|Nazara Technologies IPO||Genius Consultants IPO||Rail Vikas Nigam IPO||Verroc Engineering IPO|
Mrs. Bectors Food Specialists Industries IPO Lead Managers
|Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083, Maharashtra, India
Tel: (+91 022) 49186200
Fax: (+91 022)49186195
Investor Grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
- Statutory Auditor – B S R & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Grey Market Premium
The Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO
Mrs Bectors Food Specialists IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON (Download Prospectus)
Calculate your return on investment!
|What is IPO?|