Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Easy Trip Planners Limited IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, EaseMyTrip IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
EaseMyTrip IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.8/10|
Summary of EaseMyTrip IPO
We offer a comprehensive range of travel-related products and services for end-to-end travel solutions, including airline tickets, hotels and holiday packages, rail tickets, bus tickets and taxis as well as ancillary value added services such as travel insurance, visa processing and tickets for activities and attractions.
As of November 30, 2019, we provided our customers with access to more than 400 international and domestic airlines, more than 1,096,400 hotels in India and in international jurisdictions, almost all the railway stations in India as well as bus tickets to and taxi rentals for major cities in India.
In addition, as of March 31, 2019, we had 49,494 travel agents registered with us across almost all major cities in India and according to the CRISIL Report, we had the largest network of travel agents among Key Online Travel Agencies as of such period
From FY 2016-17 to FY 2018-2019, as per the Restated Financial Statements
- We have been consistently profitable since incorporation, and according to the CRISIL Report, we were the only profitable online travel agency among the Key Online Travel Agencies in India in Fiscals 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Based on year-on-year growth from Fiscal 2018 to Fiscal 2019 in terms of gross booking revenue and operating revenues, we had the highest growth rate among the Key Online Travel Agencies in India.
- Our Gross Booking Revenues increased by 51.04% from Rs.19,450.63 million in Fiscal 2018 to Rs.29,377.75 million in Fiscal 2019, and were Rs.20,198.60 million in the six months ended September 30, 2019.
- Our market share in the Indian online travel agency industry in terms of gross booking revenues and gross booking revenues for airline ticketing segment was approximately 3.8%, and 4.5% to 5%, respectively, in Fiscal 2019
The Promoters of this company are MR. NISHANT PITTI, MR. RIKANT PITTIE And MR. PRASHANT PITTI. The lead manager to the issue is Axis Capital Limited, JM Financial Limited. The Registrar to this issue is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
EaseMyTrip IPO Dates / Launch Date
The opening and the closing date of EaseMyTrip IPO is not known yet.
EaseMyTrip IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day –|
|2nd Day –|
|3rd Day –|
|4th Day –|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated here.
EaseMyTrip IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO. Allotment of Equity Shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Offered Shares of the Promoter Selling Shareholders pursuant to the Offer for Sale to the successful Bidders. However, the Allotment status is not yet disclosed.
EaseMyTrip IPO Listing Date
Find the dates below on basis of allotment, refund, listing and more:
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||–|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||–|
|Share Listing Date||–|
EaseMyTrip IPO Price Band / Cash Price
The face value of each share is Rs.2,and the cash price of the IPO is Rs.[●].
EaseMyTrip IPO Size
This Initial Public Issue of [●] Equity Shares of Rs.2 each for cash at a price of Rs.[●] per equity share aggregating to Rs.5,100 million.
EaseMyTrip IPO Share Offering
Fresh Issue: The Fresh Issue of [●] Equity Shares by our Company of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs.[●] per equity share aggregating to Rs.5,100 million,
Offer for Sale : Offer for sale of up to [●] Equity Shares by the Promoter Selling Shareholder aggregating up to Rs.5,100 million.
Easy Trip Planners Limited – Company Overview
We commenced operations in 2008 by focusing on the B2B2C (business to business to customer) distribution channel and providing travel agents access to our website to book domestic travel airline tickets in order to cater to the offline travel market in India.
Subsequently, by leveraging our B2B2C channel, we commenced operations in the B2C (business to customer) distribution channel in 2011by primarily focusing on the growing Indian middle class population’s travel requirements.
Consequently, due to our presence in the B2B2C and B2C channels, we were able to commence operations in the B2E (business to enterprise) distribution channel in 2013 with the aim of providing end-to-end travel solutions to corporates. Our presence in three distinct distribution channels provide us with a diversified customer base and wide distribution network.
Easy Trip Planners In-house Technology Team
We have a dedicated in-house technology team focused on developing a secure, advanced and scalable technology infrastructure and software. Our technology-enabled infrastructure and systems have enabled us to operate and maintain an efficient and lean organization relative to the size of our operations.
Easy Trip Planners – Products and Services
Our products and services are organized primarily in the following segments:
(i) airline tickets, which consists of the sale of airline tickets as well as airline tickets sold as part of the holiday packages; (ii) hotels and holiday packages, which consists of standalone sales of hotel rooms as well as travel packages (which may include hotel rooms, cruises, travel insurance and visa processing); and (iii) other services, which consists of rail tickets, bus tickets, taxi rentals and ancillary value added services such as travel insurance, visa processing and tickets for activities and attractions.
Easy Trip Planners Network
We provide customers access to travel agents registered with us to our websites with a customizable portal (b2b.easemytrip.com). This company believe this allows us in addressing the needs of a large and fragmented market of travel agents as well as in reaching customers in smaller markets, within the Tier II and Tier III cities.
The company wide network of travel agents with 52,752 travel agents registered with us across almost all major cities in India, as of September 30, 2019.
Easy Trip Planners Limited: Business strategies
- Capitalize on travel industry growth opportunities
- Focus on expanding our hotel and holiday packages, and railway ticketing operations
- Leverage our existing travel agent network in Tier II and Tier III cities and focus on corporate business to grow our business
- Continue to invest in technology and product development capabilities
- Continue to enhance cross-selling opportunities and promote our brand
Easy Trip Planners Ltd – Financial Statements
On the basis of Standalone statement:
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||199.32||239.93||0.30||201.11|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Lakhs)
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Basic & Diluted||1.83||2.21||0.00||1.85|
EaseMyTrip IPO – Promoters
The Promoters of this company are:
- MR. NISHANT PITTI
- MR. RIKANT PITTIE
- MR. PRASHANT PITTI
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Ms. Nutan Gupta, President – Alliances
- Mr. Abani Kant Jha, Chief Financial Officer
- Ms. Preeti Sharma, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Interest in promotion of the Company
Our Promoters are interested in our Company to the extent that they have promoted our Company, to the extent of their respective shareholding in our Company, any other distributions in respect of the Equity Shares held by them, to the extent of being Executive Directors of our Company and the remuneration payable by our Company to them.
Interests of Promoter in property of their Company
Mr. Nishant Pitti is also interested to the extent of investment property sold to him by our Company in Fiscal 2019 for a consideration of Rs.20.00 million.
Prashant Pitti is interested to the extent of advance payable against property at year end by our Company amounting to Rs.2.00 million, pursuant to the cancellation of the transaction for a property being sold to Mr. Prashant Pitti by our Company for which the Company has previously received a token amount from Prashant Pitti.
Further, Ms. Hina Vanjani and Mr. Anil Pitti, members of our Promoter Group, are interested to the extent of investment property sold to them by our Company in Fiscal 2019 and in the six month period ended September 30, 2019 for a consideration of Rs.1.50 million and Rs.77.50 million, respectively.
EaseMyTrip IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to [●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.5,100 million|
|Not less than [●] Equity Shares|
Anchor Investor Portion
|Up to [●] Equity Shares|
|Available for allocation to domestic Mutual Funds only||At least [●] Equity Shares|
Balance available for allocation to QIBs other than Anchor Investors (assuming Anchor Investor Portion is fully subscribed)
|[●] Equity Shares|
|Available for allocation to Mutual Funds only (5% of the QIB Portion (excluding Anchor Investor Portion))||At least [●] Equity Shares|
|Balance of QIB Portion (excluding Anchor Investor Portion) for all QIBs including Mutual Funds||[●] Equity Shares|
|Not more than [●] Equity Shares|
|Not more than [●] Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||108,645,000 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||108,645,000 Equity Shares|
EaseMyTrip IPO Issue Object
Our Company expects that listing of the Equity Shares will enhance our visibility and brand and provide liquidity to its existing Shareholders. Our Company will not directly receive any proceeds from the Offer and all proceeds from the Offer will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Equity Shares offered by them in the Offer for Sale.
Easy Trip Planners Limited: Key Strength
- One of the leading online travel agencies in India with a customer focused approach, including the option of no-convenience fee
- Consistent track record of financial and operational performance with lean and cost efficient operations
- In-house advanced technology and analytics capabilities
- Wide distribution network supported by a hybrid platform
- Well-recognized brand with a targeted marketing strategy
- Experienced management team with an established track record
EaseMyTrip IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
1. One of the leading online travel agencies in India with a customer focused approach, including the option of no-convenience fee
2. Consistent track record of financial and operational performance with lean and cost efficient operations
3. In-house advanced technology and analytics capabilities
4. Wide distribution network supported by a hybrid platform
5. Well-recognized brand with a targeted marketing strategy
6. Experienced management team with an established track record;
EaseMyTrip IPO – Quantitative Factors
|Basic & Diluted EPS||RONW in %||NAV (Rs.)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Price band of Rs.46 to Rs.10 per Equity Share
Easy Trip Planners Limited: Competitive Peers
Our Company does not have any listed industry peers in India.
EaseMyTrip IPO Lead Managers
|Axis Capital Limited|
Telephone: +91 22 4325 2183
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Kanika Sarawgi Goyal
SEBI Registration Number: INM000012029JM Financial Limited
Telephone: +91 22 6630 3030
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Prachee Dhuri
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010361
EaseMyTrip IPO Registrar to Offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|KFin Technologies Private Limited (formerly known as “Karvy|
Fintech Private Limited”)
Selenium Tower-B, Plot No. 31 & 32 Gachiboiwli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500 032
Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No. INR000000221
- Statutory Auditor – S. R. Batliboi & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants
- Legal Counsel to the Company – AZB & Partners
- Bankers to the Company – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Limited, HDFC Bank Limited.
EaseMyTrip IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
EaseMyTrip IPO Grey Market Premium
The EaseMyTrip IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to EaseMyTrip IPO
EaseMyTrip IPO News
|What is IPO?|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|