Barbeque Nation Hospitality own and operate Barbeque Nation Restaurants, one of India’s leading casual dining restaurant chains according to the Technopak Report. The first Barbeque Nation Restaurant was launched in 2005 by Sayaji Hotels, one of their promoters. Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO comprises of [●] Equity shares, face value of Rs.10 each.
Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Review & Ratings
|Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||6.3/10|
Summary of Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO
Barbeque Nation Hospitality own and operate Barbeque Nation Restaurants, one of India’s leading casual dining restaurant chains according to the Technopak Report. The first Barbeque Nation Restaurant was launched in 2005 by Sayaji Hotels, one of the company’s promoters. Five Barbeque Nation Restaurants owned by Sayaji Hotels were transferred to them in 2012.
The Company has steadily grown their owned and operated Barbeque Nation Restaurant network from a single restaurant in Fiscal 2007 to 81 Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 42 cities in India (including one currently under renovation) and one restaurant in Dubai as of June 30, 2017. The Issue comprises of a Public Issue of [●] Equity shares of face value of Rs.10.00 each fully paid up.
From FY 2014-15 to FY 2016-2017, as per the Restated Financial Statements,
From fiscal 2016 to 2017, company’s revenue from operations and net profit has increased at a growth rate of 24.91% and 39.83%, respectively.
For the period ended March 31, 2017, FY 2016-15 and FY 2015-14, its revenue from operations was Rs. 5,034.85 Millions, Rs. 4,030.51 Millions and Rs. 3,040.96 Millions, respectively representing growth of 24.91% from the FY 2015-16 to FY 2016-17. For the period ended March 31, 2017, FY 2016-15 and FY 2015-14 our net profit was Rs. 194.26 Millions, Rs.138.92 Millions and Rs. 242.58 Millions, respectively, representing a growth of 39.83 % from the FY 2015-16 to FY 2016-17.
- During the financial year 2017-16 the Other Income of our company increased to Rs. 68.35 Millions as against Rs.54.06 Millions for the financial year 2016-15, representing increase by 26.4% due to increase in interest income & insurance claim in FY 2017- 16.
- Company’s Net Profit after tax for the year 2016-17 is Rs.102.41 Millions from the year 2015-16 of Rs. 58.87 Millions showing an increase of 73.95% from last year, showing remarkable performance.
The Promoters of this company are SAYAJI HOTELS LIMITED, SAYAJI HOUSE KEEPING SERVICES LIMITED, Kayum Dhanani, Raoof Dhanani and Suchitra Dhanani. The lead manager to the issue are IIFL Holdings Limited , Edelweiss Financial Services Limited , Jefferies India Private Limited and SBI Capital Markets Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Link Intime India Private Limited .
Subscribe to Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of IPO of Barbeque Nation Hospitality is not known yet.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated herein on a daily basis, once the IPO is open for subscription.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Allotment Status
Allotment of the Equity Shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Equity Shares offered by the Selling Shareholders pursuant to the Offer for Sale to the successful Bidders.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Price Band
The issue price is Rs 10.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Equity Share Offering
[●] Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each but Issue Price is yet to be disclosed .
Barbeque Nation Hospitality – Company Overview
Barbeque Nation Hospitality own and operate Barbeque Nation Restaurants, one of India’s leading casual dining restaurant chains according to the Technopak Report. The first Barbeque Nation Restaurant was launched in 2005 by Sayaji Hotels, one of the company’s promoters. Five Barbeque Nation Restaurants owned by Sayaji Hotels were transferred to them in 2012. The Company has steadily grown their owned and operated Barbeque Nation Restaurant network from a single restaurant in Fiscal 2007 to 81 Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 42 cities in India (including one currently under renovation) and one restaurant in Dubai as of June 30, 2017.
The Company number of covers, revenues and EBITDA has grown consistently as our Barbeque Nation Restaurants have matured, particularly after being in operation for more than two years. For example, their number of covers have grown from 2.98 million in Fiscal 2013 to 6.86 million in Fiscal 2017 at a CAGR of 23.20%. As of June 30, 2017, 34 out of 81 Barbeque Nation Restaurants owned and operated by the company (excluding relocated restaurants) in India were less than two years old. The Company believe this puts them in a strong position going forward to monetise the benefits of their expansion in the past few Fiscals
The Company is promoted by SHL, SHKSL, Kayum Dhanani, Raoof Dhanani and Suchitra Dhanani and is the guiding force behind the growth and strategic decisions of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Barbeque Nation Hospitality :
- One of India’s fastest growing and widely recognised restaurant brands in the rapidly growing CDR segment
- Steady growth in covers and APC leading to growth in average bill size with a relatively high proportion of total revenues from weekday sales and lunch covers
- Attractive offering at competitive prices based on constant menu innovation and customer focus
- Strong business processes and back-end systems leading to efficient operations
- Healthy financial position with proven track record of revenue growth and profitability
Business strategies of Barbeque Nation Hospitality :
- Preserve our guest and team-focussed culture and values
- Increase same store sales growth, revenue per store and profitability as the vintage of Barbeque Nation Restaurants increases .
- Continue expansion in new Indian cities including untapped Metro, Tier-I and select Tier-II and Tier-III cities
- Expansion through owned & franchise formats in select international markets
- Expand the Johnny Rockets franchise to other Indian cities
Barbeque Nation Hospitality – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus:
|Amount (in INR & Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||102.41||58.87||134.88|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Millions)
From the above statements, one could find that the Barbeque Nation Hospitality may perform well.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO – Promoters
The Promoter of this company are:
- Kayum Dhanani,
- Raoof Dhanani and
- Suchitra Dhanani
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Sayaji Hotels Limited
- Sara Soule Private Limited
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
The promoters along with the promoter group will continue to hold collectively some percentage of the equity share capital of the company. As a result of the same, they will be able to exercise significant influence over the control of the outcome of the matter that requires approval of the majority shareholders vote.
Interest in Intellectual Rights of the Company
Promoters has not shown any interest in acquiring the intellectual rights of the company.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to [●] Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs. [●] million|
|Fresh Issue||[●] Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs. 2,000 million|
|Offer for Sale||Of up to 6,179,000 Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs. [●] million|
|Reserved for Market Makers|
|Employee Reservation Portion||Up to 150,000 Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs. [●] million|
|Net Issue to the Public||[●] Equity Shares|
|Retail Investors Portion||Not less than [●] Equity Shares|
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||Not less than [●] Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||27,024,014 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||[●] Equity Shares|
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company
- Setting-up of new Barbeque Nation restaurants in India;
- Repayment or prepayment of loans of our Company and Subsidiaries;
- General corporate purposes (collectively, referred to herein as the “Objects”)
List of Upcoming IPOs in 2018
|Pommys Garments IPO||Indo US Biotech IPO||Medibios Laboratories IPO||Hariom Pipe IPO|
|R R Industrial IPO||Sorich Foils IPO||20 Microns IPO||Shree Vasu Logistics IPO|
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
- One of India’s fastest growing and widely recognised restaurant brands in the rapidly growing CDR segment.
- Steady growth in covers and APC leading to growth in average bill size with a relatively high proportion of total revenues from weekday sales and lunch covers.
- Attractive offering at competitive prices based on constant menu innovation and customer focus.
- Strong business processes and back-end systems leading to efficient operations.
- Experienced staff and value-oriented business culture led by some of their Promoters and their senior management team bringing experience from well-known hospitality brands.
- Healthy financial position with proven track record of revenue growth and profitability.
The relevant quantitative factors are:
|Basic EPS||Diluted EPS||RONW (%)||NAV (Rs.)|
- Industry P/E Ratio:
- Competitive Peers:
|Particulars||Face Value (in Rs.)||EPS (In Rs.)||P/E Ratio||RONW (%)||NAV (In Rs.)|
|Jubilant Food Works Limited||10||8.77||126.13||7.17||122.11|
|Speciality Restaurants Limited||10||-5.62||–||-9.51||59.09|
|Westlife Development Limited||2||-0.78||-2.30||33.91|
-List of Latest IPOs of 2018
|Fine Organic IPO||IndoStar Capital IPO||Capricorn Food Products IPO||Flemingo Travel Retail IPO|
|Nazara Technologies IPO||Genius Consultants IPO||Rail Vikas Nigam IPO||Varroc Engineering IPO|
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Lead Managers
|IIFL Holdings Limited|
10th Floor, IIFL Centre
Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel (West), Mumbai 400 013
Tel: +91 22 4646 4600
Fax: +91 22 2493 1073
E-mail: [email protected]
Investor grievance email:
Contact Person: Pranay Doshi
SEBI Registration No.:
INM000010940Edelweiss Financial Services
LimitedJefferies India Private Limited
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400 083, India
Tel: +91 22 49186200; Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance Id: [email protected]
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
- Statutory Auditor – Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Chartered Accountants
- Peer Review Auditor – Deloitte Haskins & Sells, Chartered Accountants
- Bankers to the Company – Axis Bnak limited, ICICI Bank limited, State Bank of India
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Grey Market Premium
The Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO
Barbeque Nation Hospitality IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON (Download Prospectus)
Calculate your return on investment!
Asset Class ROI (Rs.) Profit (Rs.) Profit (%) IPO Equity Savings Real Estate Gold Bonds Fixed Deposit Mutual Fund
|What is IPO?|