Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the AAA Technologies Limited IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, AAA Technologies IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
|Face Value||Rs 10|
|Price Band||Rs 42|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Min. Order Quantity||3000|
|Listing Date||Oct 13, 2020|
|IPO Size||Rs 1023.12 Lakhs|
AAA Technologies IPO is listed at Rs.32 premium. Check out the live share price by clicking on the below link.
|AAA Technologies Share Price – Live Performance|
AAA Technologies IPO Summary
They are an Information Technology and Information Security Auditing & Consulting Company offering a platform that enables organizations to identify the issues of corporate governance of the information system in computerized environment and execute security controls to safeguard information and information system.
The Promoters of this company are MR. ANJAY RATANLAL AGARWAL, MR. VENUGOPAL MADANLAL DHOOT AND MRS. RUCHI ANJAY AGARWAL. The lead manager to the issue is CHARTERED FINANCE MANAGEMENT LIMITED. The Registrar to this issue is LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
AAA Technologies IPO Dates / Launch Date
The opening and the closing date of AAA Technologies IPO is Sep 30, 2020, and Oct 5, 2020.
AAA Technologies IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day – Sep 30||0.93x||0.17x||0.55x|
|2nd Day – Oct 1||0.94x||0.37x||0.65x|
|3rd Day – Oct 2|
|4th Day – Oct 3|
|5th Day – Oct 4|
|6th Day – Oct 5|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated here.
AAA Technologies IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO. Allotment of Equity Shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Offered Shares of the Promoter Selling Shareholders pursuant to the Offer for Sale to the successful Bidders. However, the Allotment status is not yet disclosed.
AAA Technologies IPO Listing Date
Find the dates below on basis of allotment, refund, listing and more:
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||Oct 8, 2020|
|Refunds Initiation||Oct 9, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Oct 12, 2020|
|Share Listing Date||Oct 13, 2020|
AAA Technologies IPO Price Band / Cash Price
The face value of each share is Rs.10, and the cash price of the IPO is Rs.42.
AAA Technologies IPO Size
This Initial Public Issue of 24,36,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each for cash at a price of Rs.42 per equity share aggregating to Rs.1023.12 lakh
AAA Technologies IPO Share Offering
Public Issue: Initial public offering of 24,36,000 Equity Shares by their Company of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs.42 per equity share aggregating to Rs.1023.12 Lakhs,
Net Offer: The Net Offer of up to 23,13,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each at price of Rs.42 per Equity Shares aggregating to Rs.971.46 lakhs
AAA Technologies IPO – Live Performance
The listing date of this IPO is Oct 13, 2020. You can check the live performance of the IPO here, only after it is listed on exchanges.
|Live IPO Performance – AAA Technologies Share Price|
AAA Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium
The AAA Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
AAA Technologies IPO – Company Overview
Their Company offers IT audit services like Information System Audit, Cyber Security, IT Assurance & Compliance, Information Security and IT Governance to BFSI, Government, Regulatory Agencies and Public and Private Sector Organizations.
Their Company has kept its focus on Information Security Auditing & Consulting keeping in view the vast scope of work in the existing and the untapped areas. As a result, their Company has been able to build its resources capable of auditing operating systems, networking, IDS, web application, ERP, ATM, core banking, forensic, websites, computer crime investigations etc.
CERT-In is the national nodal agency for cyber security in India as per Sec 70B of Information Technology Act, 2008. Their Company is also empanelled with government bodies, PSU`s and banks to directly procure business from them,
AAA Technologies – Successful Ventures
Over the years their Company has successfully completed audits of Companies/ Institutions across various industries like
- banking, insurance, Financial Institutions, NBFCs, Regulatory Bodies, Government, Municipalities and Panchayats, Payment Gateways, Stock Brokers,
- Education, Travel and Transport, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Engineering, Infrastructure,
- Healthcare, Information Technology, IT Enabled Services (ITeS), Ports, Power,
- Trading Corporations, Entertainment, E–Tendering,
- Defense and refineries which has enabled the Company become sector-agnostic and which is consequently it has no dependency on any single industry for procuring business.
AAA Technologies IPO – Financial Statements
On the basis of Standalone statement:
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||369.80||206.02||99.97|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Lakhs)
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Basic & Diluted||6.29||3.50||1.70|
From FY 2017-18 to FY 2019-2020, as per the Restated Financial Statements
- The company, which last month had made a world record by creating a million case-brand with a premium brand labelled ‘Sterling Reserve’ in flat 261 days.
- And is also in talks with private equity players to offload a part of its equity to raise about Rs 600 crore before the IPO.
AAA Technologies IPO – Promoters
The Promoters of this company are:
- MR. ANJAY RATANLAL AGARWAL,
- MR. VENUGOPAL MADANLAL DHOOT,
- MRS. RUCHI ANJAY AGARWAL
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Anjay Ratanlal Agarwal, Chairman and Managing Director
- Mr. Venugopal M Dhoot, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Sagar Shah, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
AAA Technologies IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to 24,36,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.1023.12 lakhs|
|Issue Reserved for the Market Maker||Up to 1,23,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.51.66 lakhs|
|Up to 23,13,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.971.46 lakhs|
|Net Issue to the Public||Up to 11,58,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.2 lakhs|
|Up to 11,55,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.2 lakhs|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||61,15,200 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||Up to 85,51,200 Equity Shares|
AAA Technologies IPO Issue Object
The Objects of the Issue is to raise funds for:
(a) Expansion and development of business operations across various cities in India
(b) Working Capital Requirements and Security Deposit towards Bank Guarantees/LC
(c) Issue-related expenses
AAA Technologies Limited: Competitive Strength
- Quality of Services
- Diversified services across several industries
- Low dependency on Debt and Controlled Overheads
- Profitable track record, strong balance sheet and stable cash flows
- Well-educated Experienced Promoters and Key Managerial Persons
- Long-term relationships
AAA Technologies Limited: Business strategies
- Better working capital management
- Expansion of their Service Portfolio
- Strengthen the brand name
- Minimize concentration risk by diversifying the portfolio of services and expanding their customer base
- Continue to attract and retain talented employees and ensure a low attrition rate among senior management
AAA Technologies IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The Offer Price has been determined by their Company and the Selling Shareholder in consultation with the Lead Managers on the basis of the key business strengths.
Qualitative factors are:
- Highly qualified technocrat Promoter
- Highly experienced and professional management team
- Long Business Experience and Established Network
- Asset Light Model
- Profitable track record, strong balance sheet and stable cash flows
- Modern and scalable technology infrastructure
- Huge business demand and scalability
- Strong barriers to entry in this business segment
AAA Technologies IPO – Quantitative Factors
|Basic & Diluted EPS (Pre-Bonus)||RONW in %||NAV (Rs.)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Price band of Rs.[●] of Rs.[●] per each
AAA Technologies Limited: Competitive Peers
There are no listed companies in India that engage in a business similar to that of their Company.
AAA Technologies IPO Lead Managers
|CHARTERED FINANCE MANAGEMENT LIMITED|
2nd Floor, Wakefield House, Sprott Road, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai – 400038 Maharashtra, India
Tel. No.: +91 22 22696944 / 22675708; Fax No.: +91 22 22624943
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. R. Ramnath
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012052
AAA Technologies IPO Registrar to Offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|
C -101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400 083, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200; Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
AAA Technologies IPO – Other Details
- Statutory Auditor – M/s. Vandana V Dodhia & Co.
- Legal Counsel to the Company – DESAI & DIWANJI Advocates & Solicitors
- Bankers to the Company – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank Limited.
AAA Technologies IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Subscribe to AAA Technologies IPO
AAA Technologies IPO News
|What is IPO?|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|