Synoptics Technologies Limited is in the business of networking & IT management solutions provider. Synoptics Technologies IPO comprises of 30,00,000 Equity shares, face value of Rs.10 each.
Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Synoptics Technologies IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Synoptics Technologies IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.9/10|
Summary of Synoptics Technologies Limited IPO
Synoptics Technologies Limited Company is in the business of networking & IT management solutions provider that deliver business continuity and visibility, through robust network security, reliable connectivity, and effective remote IT management.The Public Issue of 30,00,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid for cash at a price of Rs. 42/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 1,121.40 Lakhs (“the Issue”). Issue of Equity Shares will constitute 26.48% of the fully diluted Post-Issue paid up capital of the Company. The face value of the Equity Shares is Rs. 10/- and the Issue Price is 4.2 times of the face value.
From FY 2015-16 to FY 2017-2018, as per the Restated Financial Statements,
- Total revenue increased by Rs. 1,998.35 Lakhs i.e. 65.57% from Rs. 3,047.71 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 to Rs. 5,046.06 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. Total revenue decreased by Rs. 1079.24 Lakhs i.e. 26.15% from Rs. 4,126.95 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016 to Rs. 3,047.71 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017.
- For the Fiscals 2018, 2017 and 2016, the revenue from operations was Rs. 5,043.01 Lakhs, Rs. 3,045.23 Lakhs and Rs. 4,124.38 Lakhs respectively.
- In Fiscals 2018, 2017 and 2016, they recorded EBITDA of Rs. 568.89 Lakhs, Rs. 211.01 Lakhs
and Rs. 214.16 Lakhs, respectively.
- Net Profit has increased by Rs. 238.93 Lakhs i.e. 297.47 % from Rs. 80.32 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017 to profit of Rs. 319.25 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. Net profit after tax has increased due to increase in overall income of the Company. It has decreased by Rs. 12.49 Lakhs i.e. 13.46% from profit of Rs 92.81 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016 to profit of Rs. 80.32 Lakhs in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. Net profit after tax has decreased due to decrease in revenue from operation of Company.
The Promoter of this company is Mrs. Janvi Jatin Shah . The lead manager to the issue is Khambatta Securities Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Bigshare Services Private Limited.
Subscribe to Synoptics Technologies IPO
Synoptics Technologies IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of Synoptics Technologies Limited IPO is not known yet.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated herein on a daily basis, once the IPO is open for subscription.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Price Band
The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is not yet disclosed.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Equity Share Offering
30,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each but Issue Price each fully paid for cash at a price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 1,350.00 Lakhs.
Synoptics Technologies Limited – Company Overview
Synoptics Technologies Limited was incorporated as Synoptics Technologies Private Limited under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 vide certificate of incorporation dated October 15, 2008 in Mumbai. Subsequently, the Company was converted into a Public Limited Company on July 03,2018.
Synoptics Technologies Limited Company is in the business of networking & IT management solutions provider that deliver business continuity and visibility, through robust network security, reliable connectivity, and effective remote IT management. The Company is authorized System Integrator Partner for Internet Services Provider (ISP) like BSNL and RAILTEL as well as Platinum partner for Cyberoam/Sophos Technologies and SMB partner of CISCO. The Company has presence across India with Major Player in providing connectivity links, Broadband/ILL connectivity links across all verticals like BFSI, Manufacturing & Retail, State Government projects and PSUs.
The Company is promoted by Mrs. Janvi Jatin Shah and is the guiding force behind the growth and strategic decisions of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Synoptics Technologies Limited:
- Agreements with renowned brands in Telecom Industry
- Range of different services offered by us;
- Experience of the Promoters and management personnel;
- Customer Satisfaction;
- Quality Assurance;
- Strategic Relationships
Business strategies of Synoptics Technologies Limited:
- Enhance performance and growing the existing client relationship
- Focus on higher margin Services
- Improving Technical capabilities
- Focus on taking projects involving new technical innovations
Synoptics Technologies Limited – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company is to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus.
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||319.25||80.32||92.81||60.04||41.30|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Lakhs)
|Basic & Diluted||4.56||1.15||1.33|
From the above statements, one could find that the Synoptics Technologies Limited may perform well.
Synoptics Technologies IPO – Promoters
The Promoter of this company is: Mrs. Janvi Jatin Shah
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Ms. Nehal Vyas (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer) (Promoter & Managing Director)
- Mrs. Janvi Jatin Shah (Chief Financial Officer)
- Ms. Nehal Vyas (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
The promoters along with the promoter group will continue to hold collectively some percentage of the equity share capital of the company. As a result of the same, they will be able to exercise significant influence over the control of the outcome of the matter that requires approval of the majority shareholders vote.
Interest in Intellectual Rights of the Company
Promoters has not shown any interest in acquiring the intellectual rights of the company.
Synoptics Technologies IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||30,00,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 1,350.00 lakhs..|
|Reserved for Market Makers||1,56,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 70.20 lakhs.|
|Net Issue to the Public||28,44,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share aggregating Rs. 1,279.80 lakhs.|
|Retail Investors Portion||14,22,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share will be available for allocation to investors up to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs|
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||14,22,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each fully paid of the Company for cash at price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share will be available for allocation to investors above Rs. 2.00 Lakhs|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||70,00,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||1,00,00,000 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each|
Synoptics Technologies IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of the Company.
- Repayment/ pre-payment of certain unsecured loans availed from banks and financial institutions by the company.
- General Corporate Purposes.
List of Upcoming IPOs in 2018
|Pommys Garments IPO||Indo US Biotech IPO||Medibios Laboratories IPO||Hariom Pipe IPO|
|R R Industrial IPO||Sorich Foils IPO||20 Microns IPO||Shree Vasu Logistics IPO|
Synoptics Technologies IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
- Experienced Promoters and proficient management team with low attrition rates;
- Established growth since the beginning of operations;
- Leveraging the experience of the Promoters;
- Long standing relationship with the customers & Suppliers;
The relevant quantitative factors are:
|Basic & Diluted EPS||RONW (%)||NAV (Rs.)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Issue Price of Rs. 45/- per Equity Share of face value of Rs. 10/- each:
|P/E ratio based on Basic EPS for FY 2017-18||9.87|
|P/E ratio based on Weighted Average EPS||15.57|
- Competitive Peers:
|Particulars||Face Value (in Rs.)||EPS (In Rs.)||P/E Ratio|
|Synoptics Technologies Limited||10.00||4.56||9.87|
|Fourth Dimension Solutions Limited||10.00||17.75||6.14|
List of Latest IPOs of 2018
|Fine Organic IPO||IndoStar Capital IPO||Capricorn Food Products IPO||Flemingo Travel Retail IPO|
|Nazara Technologies IPO||Genius Consultants IPO||Rail Vikas Nigam IPO||Varroc Engineering IPO|
Synoptics Technologies IPO Lead Managers
|KHAMBATTA SECURITIES LIMITED|
C-42, South Extension Part II,
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance Email:
Contact Person: Mr. Vipin Aggarwal
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011914
Synoptics Technologies IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED|
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road, Marol,
Andheri East, Mumbai- 400059
Tel: (022) 62638200
Fax: (022) 62638299
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Vipin Gupta
SEBI Registration No: INR000001385
- Statutory Auditor – M/s HHS & Associates, Chartered Accountants
- Peer Review Auditor – M/s VAPS & CO, Chartered Accountants
- Bankers to the Company – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Oriental Bank of Commerce
Synoptics Technologies IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Synoptics Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium
The Synoptics Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to Synoptics Technologies IPO
Synoptics Technologies IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON (Download Prospectus)
|What is IPO?|