Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Cian Healthcare Limited IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Cian Healthcare IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
Cian Healthcare Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing wide range of Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Ayurvedic, Cosmeceuticals, Sexual Wellness and Food supplement products. This Company has a full-fledged F & D and regulatory department.
- Issue Price of this IPO is Rs 61 – Rs 65 . Check the Live Share Price here Cian Healthcare Share Price
- To track the performance of this IPO, click on this link – https://top10stockbroker.com/ipo-performance/
Cian Healthcare IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.6/10|
Summary of Cian Healthcare Limited IPO
Cian Healthcare Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing wide range of Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Ayurvedic, Cosmeceuticals, Sexual Wellness and Food supplement products.
It develops, manufactures and commercializes pharmaceutical products including sales, marketing, quality assurance, distribution, compliance and regulatory aspects under 12 therapeutic segments like Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Cardiac, Diabetic, Dermatology, Pain Management.
From FY 2015-16 to FY 2017-2018, as per the Restated Financial Statements,
- The Company’s total revenue as restated in Financial Year 2018, 2017 and 2016 was Rs. 5959.34 lakhs, Rs. 5185.36 lakhs and Rs. 4715. 62 lakhs, respectively.
- The net worth as on September 30, 2018 was Rs. 2226.84 lakhs and Rs. 1716.81 lakhs as of Mar 31, 2018 as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Statements.
- The net asset value per Equity Share as of Mar 30, 2018, is Rs. 122.63.
- Company’s profit/loss after tax as restated in Financial Year 2018, 2017 and 2016 was Rs. 387.35 lakhs, Rs. 231.28 lakhs and Rs. 154.71 lakhs, respectively.
The Promoters of this company are Suraj Zanwar and Kavita Zanwar. The lead manager to the issue is Fedex Securities Private Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Bigshare Services Private Limited .
Cian Healthcare IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of Cian Healthcare IPO is May 2, 2019 – May 15, 2019,
Cian Healthcare IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day – May 2||0.05x||0.03x||0.04x|
|2nd Day – May 3||0.10x||0.08x||0.09x|
|3rd Day – May 6||0.27x||0.15x||0.21x|
|4th Day – May 7||0.40x||0.17x||0.29x|
|5th Day – May 8||0.46x||0.21x||0.33x|
|6th Day – May 9||0.59x||0.17x||0.38x|
|7th Day – May 10||0.59x||0.17x||0.38x|
|8th Day – May 13||0.60x||0.17x||0.39x|
|9th Day – May 14||0.73x||0.22x||0.47x|
|10th Day – May 15||1.91x||0.59x||1.25x|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue||2,950,000||2,950,000||5,900,000|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated here.
Cian Healthcare IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO.
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||14-May-19|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||16-May-19|
|Share Listing Date||17-May-19|
Cian Healthcare IPO Price Band
The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is Rs 61 – Rs 65.
Cian Healthcare IPO Equity Share Offering
Initial public offering of up to 62,16,000 Shares of face value of Rs. 10 each fully paid-up for cash at price of Rs 61 – Rs 65 per Equity Share aggregating to Rs. 400 Lakhs.
Cian Healthcare Limited – Company Overview
The company, Cian Healthcare Limited was originally incorporated as “Cian Healthcare Private Limited” as a private limited Company under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 vide Certificate of Incorporation dated January 17, 2003.
Cian Healthcare manufacture is a WHO-GMP & ISO -9001:2015 certified transnational manufacturing Company with wide range of Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Ayurvedic, Cosmeceuticals, Sexual Wellness and Food supplement products. Company has a full-fledged F & D and regulatory department. The company complies with the standard manufacturing practices as laid down by the World Health Organization and is also certified by the Food and Drug Control Administration.
It develops, manufactures and commercializes pharmaceutical products including sales, marketing, quality assurance, distribution, compliance and regulatory aspects under 12 therapeutic segments like Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Cardiac, Diabetic, Dermatology, Pain Management, Antibiotics, Neuro, Critical Care, Gastro-Intestinal and Nutraceuticals, alongwith 10 sales division focused on developing and growing the engagements in specialist and super specialist division.
This company works under different business models like Brand Business, Export, Third Party Manufacturing and Government Supplies.
Competitive Strengths of Cian Healthcare Limited:
- Established Manufacturing Facility
- Strong Formulations and Development Capabilities
- Diversified Business Portfolio
- Experienced core Management Team
- Strong Financial performance
- Product Range
Business strategies of Cian Healthcare Limited:
- Broaden and Deepen the presence at Global level
- Investment in R&D driving sustainable growth
- Expansion Plans
Cian Healthcare Limited – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus:
On the basis of Standalone statement:-
|Amount (in INR & lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||520.89||513.01||307.89||216.02|
Earnings per Equity Share (in millions)
From the above statements, one could find that the Cian Healthcare Limited may perform well.
Cian Healthcare IPO – Promoters
The Promoters of this company are:
- Suraj Zanwar
- Kavita Zanwar
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Suraj Zanwar
- Riyaz Khan
- Chandra Prakash Singh – Chief Finance Officer
- Usha Jaswani – Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
The promoters along with the promoter group will continue to hold collectively some percentage of the equity share capital of the company. As a result of the same, they will be able to exercise significant influence over the control of the outcome of the matter that requires approval of the majority shareholders vote.
Interest in Intellectual Rights of the Company
Promoters has not shown any interest in acquiring the intellectual rights of the company.
Cian Healthcare IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to 62,16,000 Shares of face value of Rs. 10|
|Reserved for Market Makers||Up to [●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10 each|
|Net Issue to the Public||Up to [●] Shares of face value of Rs. 10 each|
|Retail Investors Portion||[●] Shares of face value of Rs. 10 each fully paid-up for cash at price of Rs. [●] per Equity Share aggregating to Rs. [●] Lakhs i.e. 50% of the Net Issue shall be available for allocation Retail Individual Investors|
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||50% of the Net Issue shall be available for allocation for Investors other than Retail Individual Investors|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||[●] Equity Shares|
|Shares outstanding after the Issue||Upto [●] Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10 each|
Cian Healthcare IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company
- Funding the Working Capital requirements of the Company:
- Margin Money for Setting up of manufacturing facility i.e. Unit 2 situated at Roorkee,
- Upgradation of existing plant i.e. Unit 1 situated at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
- Enhancement of our Company’s brand through advertising and other brand-building activities
- Acquisitions and other strategic initiatives
Cian Healthcare IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
The Qualitative factors are:
- Market leader in wires and cables in India
- Diverse suite of electrical products with varied applications across a diverse customer base
- Strong distribution network
- Manufacturing facilities with high degree of backward integration
- Strong brand in the electrical industry
- Experienced and committed management team
The relevant quantitative factors are:
|Basic & Diluted EPS(Pre Bonus)||Basic & Diluted EPS(Post Bonus)|
|RONW in %||NAV (Rs.)(Pre Bonus)||NAV (Rs.) (Post Bonus)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Price Band of Rs. [●] and [●] per Equity Share of Rs. 10 each fully paid up
- Competitive Peers:
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Face Value (in Rs.)||Diluted EPS (In Rs.)||P/E Ratio||RONW (%)||NAV (In Rs.)|
Cian Healthcare IPO Lead Managers
|FEDEX SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED|
305, Enterprise Centre, Nehru Road, Vile Parle
(East), Mumbai 400099, Maharashtra, India.
Tel No.: +9181049 85249
Fax No.: 022 2618 6966
Contact Person: Rinkesh Saraiya
SEBI Registration Number: INM000010163
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Cian Healthcare IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED|
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana
Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai-400 059, India.
Tel No.: +91 22 62638200
Fax No.: +91 22 62638299
Contact Person: Babu Raphael
SEBI Registration No.: INR000001385
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statutory Auditor – M/s Agarwal Dhand Motwani & Co, Chartered Accountants
- Peer Review Auditor – M/s A. Biyani & Co., Chartered Accountants
- Bankers to the Company – Small Industries Development Bank of India, Industrial Development Bank of India, Dena Bank, Corporation Bank, Vijaya Bank.
Cian Healthcare IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Cian Healthcare IPO Grey Market Premium
The Cian Healthcare IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to Cian Healthcare IPO
Cian Healthcare IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON [Download Prospectus]
|What is IPO?|
|Top 10 Discount Brokers|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers|
|Stock Market Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|