Uniparts India Limited are a global manufacturer and supplier of engineering systems, solutions, assemblies and components, including 3-point linkage systems (“3PL”) and precision machined parts (“PMP”), primarily catering to off-highway vehicles (“OHVs”) in the agriculture, and construction, forestry and mining (“CFM”) sectors . Uniparts India IPO comprises public Issue of [●] Equity Shares of Rs.10/- each .
Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Uniparts India IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Uniparts India IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
Uniparts India IPO Review & Ratings
|IPO Ratings & Review|
|Top Brokers Review||7.9/10|
Summary of Uniparts India IPO
Uniparts India Limited are a global manufacturer and supplier of engineering systems, solutions, assemblies and components, including 3-point linkage systems (“3PL”) and precision machined parts (“PMP”), primarily catering to off-highway vehicles (“OHVs”) in the agriculture, and construction, forestry and mining (“CFM”) sectors . Uniparts India IPO comprises public Issue of [●] Equity Shares of Rs.10/- each
From FY 2016-17 to FY 2018-2019, as per the Restated Financial Statements,
- The EBITDA and restated profit for the period/year have grown at a CAGR of 14.37%, respectively, from Fiscal 2014 to Fiscal 2018 and were Rs. 706.24 million and Rs. 601.96 million, respectively, in the six months ended sept 30, 2018.
- The net asset value per Equity Share was Rs. 8,906.66 and Rs. 7,737.3 as of sept 30, 2018 and March 31, 2018, respectively as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Statements.
- The net worth, including non-controlling interests, as of June 30, 2018 and March 31, 2018 was Rs. 9,451.02 million, and Rs. 9,339.00 million, respectively, as per the Restated Standalone Financial Statements and Rs. 10,320.73 million Rs. 10,194.08 million, respectively, as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Statements.
- The sales have grown at from 7,815.43 million MT in Fiscal 2016 to 8,471.16 million MT in Fiscal 2018 and was 5,161.00 million MT in the three months ended sept 30, 2018.
The Promoters of this company are Gurdeep Soni and Paramjit Singh Soni. The lead manager to the issue are Axis Capital Limited, Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited and SBI Capital Markets Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Link Intime India Private Limited .
Subscribe to Uniparts India IPO
Uniparts India IPO Date
The opening and the closing date of Uniparts India IPO is not known yet.
Uniparts India IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated herein on a daily basis, once the IPO is open for subscription.
Uniparts India IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO.
Uniparts India IPO Price Band
The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is not yet disclosed.
Uniparts India IPO Equity Share Offering
Initial public offer of up to [●] Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each .
Uniparts India Limited – Company Overview
Uniparts Limited are a global manufacturer and supplier of engineering systems, solutions, assemblies and components, including 3-point linkage systems (“3PL”) and precision machined parts (“PMP”), primarily catering to off-highway vehicles (“OHVs”) in the agriculture, and construction, forestry and mining (“CFM”) sectors. Based on the median global addressable market sizes in calendar year 2017 stated in the CRISIL Report, the company had an estimated 15.81% market share in the global 3PL market in Fiscal 2018 (in terms of value) and an estimated 9.02% market share in the global PMP market in the CFM sector in Fiscal 2018 (in terms of value) (assuming USD 1 = Rs. 64.46 for Fiscal 2018). In addition to their established product verticals of 3PL and PMP, they have a presence in the complementary product verticals of hydraulic cylinders and power take off (“PTO”) applications.
The Copmany have a global footprint and served OEMs across 25 countries during Fiscal 2018 in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, including India. They primarily serve OEMs, through their global service delivery model based on their dualshore integrated manufacturing, warehousing and supply chain management systems and solutions.
The Company is promoted by Gurdeep Soni and Paramjit Singh Soni and are the guiding force behind the growth and strategic decisions of the Company.
Competitive Strengths of Uniparts India Limited :
- A leading market presence in the 3PL and PMP product verticals
- Strong global service delivery model, through strategically located facilities in India, the U.S. and Europe
- Long-term relationships with marquee global customers, including major OEMs
- Backward and forward integrated operations
- Concept-to-supply solutions across the OHV component value chain
- Strong financial position and diversified business model with a proven ability to sustain industry cycles
Business strategies of Uniparts India Limited :
- Increasing share of customer spend per vehicle
- Increasing geographical penetration and increasing addressable market
- Targeting new customer accounts and expanding existing customer accounts
- Inorganic growth via strategic acquisitions and alliances
- Enhancing engineering, innovation and design competence
- Enhancement of manufacturing and warehousing capacities and capabilities
Uniparts India Limited – Financial Statements
A quick look into the past financial performance of the company to understand its performance of business and evaluate the growth prospectus:
On the basis of Consolidated statement:-
|Amount (in INR & millions)|
|Profit After Tax||441.74||535.33||265.20||447.12|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Millions)
|Basic & Diluted||10.02||12.14||6.01||10.14|
From the above statements, one could find that the Uniparts India Limited may perform well.
Uniparts India IPO – Promoters
The Promoters of this company are:
- Gurdeep Soni
- Paramjit Singh Soni
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Sudhakar S Kolli
- Mukesh Kumar
- Rini Kalra
- Sanjiv Kashyap
Interest in promotion of the Company
Company is currently promoted by the Promoters in order to carry on its present business. Promoters are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and directorship of the Individual Promoter in the Company and the dividend declared, if any, by the Company. The Promoters are interested in the transactions entered into the Company and the Promoter Group.
The promoters along with the promoter group will continue to hold collectively some percentage of the equity share capital of the company. As a result of the same, they will be able to exercise significant influence over the control of the outcome of the matter that requires approval of the majority shareholders vote.
Interest in Intellectual Rights of the Company
Promoters has not shown any interest in acquiring the intellectual rights of the company.
Uniparts India IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||[●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs. [●] million|
|Fresh Issue||[●] Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs. 1,000 million|
|Offer for sale||13,060,770 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs. [●] million|
|QIB Portion||Up to [●] Equity Shares|
|Available for allocation to Mutual Funds only (5% of the QIB portion) (Excluding the Anchor Investor Portion)||[●] Equity Shares|
|Balance for all QIBs including Mutual Funds||[●] Equity Shares|
|Retail Investors Portion||Not less than [●] Equity Shares|
|Non-Retail Investors Portion||Not less than [●] Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||45,133,758 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||[●] Equity Shares|
Uniparts India IPO Issue Object
These are the IPO Issue Objects of the company
- Prepayment/repayment of all or a portion of the outstanding loan facilities availed by our Company;
- General corporate purposes.
List of Upcoming IPOs in 2018
|Pommys Garments IPO||Indo US Biotech IPO||Medibios Laboratories IPO||Hariom Pipe IPO|
|R R Industrial IPO||Sorich Foils IPO||20 Microns IPO||Shree Vasu Logistics IPO|
Uniparts India IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The issue price is determined by the company in consultation with the Lead manager on the basis of the following qualitative and quantitative factors.
Qualitative factors are:
- A leading market presence in the 3PL and PMP product verticals;
- Strong global service delivery model, through strategically located facilities in India, the U.S. and Europe;
- Long-term relationships with marquee global customers, including major OEMs;
- Backward and forward integrated operations;
- Concept-to-supply solutions across the OHV component value chain;
- Strong financial position and diversified business model with a proven ability to sustain industry cycles;
- Experienced and qualified team of professionals.
The relevant quantitative factors are:
|Basic EPS||Diluted Eps||RONW (%)||NAV (Rs.)|
List of Latest IPOs of 2018
|Fine Organic IPO||IndoStar Capital IPO||Capricorn Food Products IPO||Flemingo Travel Retail IPO|
|Nazara Technologies IPO||Genius Consultants IPO||Rail Vikas Nigam IPO||Varroc Engineering IPO|
Uniparts India IPO Lead Managers
|Axis Capital Limited|
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited
SBI Capital Markets Limited
Uniparts India IPO Registrar to offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|Link Intime India Private Limited|
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083, India
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
- Statutory Auditor – Rakesh Banwari & Co., Chartered Accountants
- Bankers to the Company – Citibank N.A ,DBS Bank Limited
Uniparts India IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Uniparts India IPO Grey Market Premium
The Uniparts India IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Subscribe to Uniparts India IPO
Uniparts India IPO News
News 1 – IPO ISSUE OPENS SOON (Download Prospectus)
|What is IPO?|