Marwadi Finance Franchise was established to foster a robust business model hoping to help individuals and corporations with financial advisory. They are primarily proud of their business operations and approach.
This includes a headquarter spread over 90,000 sq. ft. and a team of proactive professionals. However, their success or the reasons for their pride is not what we are going to discuss in this article today.
In fact, we will highlight several aspects of Marwadi Finance Sub Broker Program and review them accordingly. The review will be based upon multiple parameters including:-
- The real cause behind their existence. this part will be inclusive of the details about their year and place of incorporation.
- Description of all the business models they use to ensure the growth of their business empire.
- The offers they often come up with for their business partners to benefit from.
- The tactical measures they implement in terms of several support programs to ensure proper business growth of their partners.
- The requirements they pose upon their business partners in terms of business infrastructure.
- And, lastly, the facts related to their business operations that one must know before deciding to become their business partner.
Marwadi Finance Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Marwadi Finance Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Marwadi Finance Franchise
Marwadi Finance Franchise as know them today is a result of the efforts made by Pranav M. Shah years ago.
The franchiser was incorporated in the city of Rajkot, Gujrat during the year 1992. Ever since their inception, they have worked dedicatedly to serve their clients with accurate financial solutions.
As pf today they are proud members of the NSE and the BSE. In fact, they have consistently been amongst the top ten performers since the year 2007-08 within the BSE.
They need 28 days to generate and activate a new Sub Broker’s Code. And, they also need 30 days to payout any remaining balance to their business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Marwadi Finance
Types of Marwadi Finance Business Model
Unlike most of their competitors, Marwadi Finance Franchise are keen on spreading their business rapidly.
In fact, they are aware of the growth in the Indian financial market within the past few years. And, they are smart enough to utilize this situate to their benefit.
Perhaps, this is the reason why they rely on three distinct business distribution models to begin with.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Marwadi Finance Master Franchise
This is special kind of business model that seeks out the individuals and organizations interested in commencing business with franchiser.
In fact, it segregates the entities who are interested on executing the business on the franchiser’s behalf.
You must understand that we are talking about the entities willing to spend a lot on security deposit. In return, the franchiser ensures that the associates get complete business monopoly authority.
This means that the investing partners get to have complete business dominance over a certain area. Furthermore, the commission rates specified to the Master Franchisers is really high and justify the elevated security deposit they are required to pay.
Benefits of Marwadi Finance Master Franchise
This business model comes around with a lot of benefits including:-
- It ensures the investing partners a huge chunk of share in the overall revenue they generate from the business. We are talking about the business they commence on behalf of the franchiser.
- It ensures that the investing partners have complete business dominance over a certain area. this means that the associates get to implement business monopoly on the franchiser’s behalf.
- It grants the associates complete access to all of the franchiser’s financial offerings. And, the list includes the financial products, services as well as the access to the trading platforms.
- It guarantees that the investing partners do not have to face internal competition. Thus, the average retention period of the clients is highly increased.
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker or Marwadi Finance Authorized Person
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker business scheme is also very distinct in itself. The prime target of this business model are the people and organizations with a will to commence business on behalf of the franchiser.
Nonetheless, these people and organizations are not keen on paying off as much security deposit as the Master Franchises.
So, this model specifically requires the engaging partners to spend a lot less in terms of security deposit.
Nevertheless, it does grant the associates similar rights in terms of distributing the financial offerings.
In addition, the associates are also allowed to provide their clients with extra benefits as per their own will. Moreover, the share of revenue granted to the Sub Brokers is also quite significant.
There is however, one specific draw back of this business model. We are talking about the restriction on the associates to implement business monopoly on the franchiser’s behalf.
Benefits of Marwadi Finance Authorized Person
The rights to the Sub Broker business association model of Marwadi Finance Franchise come around with many benefits. And, we have tried to enlist all the lucrative one in here. So, here is how it goes:-
- This business model comes with the permission for the associates to distribute the franchiser’s financial offerings freely.
- It allows the business associates to use the franchiser’s brand image for commercial purposes as well. This means that the gigantic reputation of the franchiser can be brought into play for acquiring clients by the associates.
- It requires the associates to pay a lot less in terms of security deposit as compared to the Master Franchises.
- It ensures that the associates become a part of the valuable support programs designed and developed by the franchiser. These programs have been found helpful for the business associates to grow their business accordingly.
Marwadi Finance Referral Program
This model has been specifically designed by the franchiser to sustain the flow of business without putting in much efforts.
It can be used by anyone without having to get committed to the business growth regime in any way.
In simple words, all one needs to do to benefit from this program is give out references. And, the franchiser pays off the referring party a handsome commission every time a business is generated from their references.
This business scheme has no limitation as to the number of uses. In fact, the franchiser encourages it’s use over and over.
Benefits of Marwadi Finance Referral Program
Just like the other two business models, the fRerral Programs also has a set of benefits associated with it. We have tried to jot down all of them:-
- This business model requires the associates to pay off no security deposit at all.
- It does not require the associates to have any kind of business infrastructure at all.
- Business model seeks no commitments from the business partners.
- The use of this business model guarantees as huge commission from the franchiser. Moreover, this benefit can be acquired without having to put in a lot of efforts.
Marwadi Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or Marwadi Finance Sub Broker Commission
Marwadi Finance Franchise shares 75 % – 85 % of the revenue generated as business with the Master Franchises.
The Sub Brokers are entitled to receive 50 % – 70 % of the shares on revenue generated as business. And, the Referral Program users get 20% of the revenue on the amount of the business generated through their referrals.
The overall difference found within the commission allocation occurs due to two reasons. One; the arrangements an associate has with the franchiser. And, two; the varying profit gained on selling different financial offerings.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Marwadi Finance’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Marwadi Finance
Marwadi Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit required by Marwadi Finance Franchise for issuing the rights to the Master Franchise starts at Rs. 2,00,000.
This limit goes as much high as Rs. 4,00,000. For the Sub Brokers, however, the security deposit starts at Rs. 50,000. And goes to as much as Rs. 1,00,000.
The franchiser seeks to obtain no security deposit for letting the business associates use the Referral Program, however.
Check this table below for better understanding of Marwadi Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.400,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
Marwadi Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
As far as business infrastructure is concerned, Marwadi Finance Franchise seeks only the flowing from their business associates:-
- Office space with an area of 300 sq. ft. at the very least.
- Three trained people to look after the daily office operations.
- An active internet connection for communications sake. The internet must also be strong enough to support multiple online trades.
- A set of a few industry grade trading terminals.
Marwadi Finance Sub Broker Offers
Marwadi Finance Franchise grants their business associates with three distinct offers, including:-
- Zero Deposit Requirement Provision
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Provision
- Flat Revenue Sharing Provision
The offers can easily be availed by all Marwadi Finance Authorized Person once they register with Marwadi Finance.
Marwadi Finance Franchise or Marwadi Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Marwadi Finance, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
In order to become a business partner of Marwadi Finance Franchise, you must abide by the following requirements:-
- An educational background of minimum ten plus two or intermediation.
- An experience of two plus years in the domain of financial trading and broking.
- Basic knowledge and understanding about all the franchiser’s financial offerings.
- Basic knowledge about how to operate a few computer programs like MS Excel and Tally.
- A certificate allotted by the NSIM to the applicant.
How to become a Marwadi Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Just follow the steps as we have mentioned below and you’ll have one of Marwadi Finance Franchise’s business rights:-
- Click on the button at the end of this part. The button will read “Become a partner / associate”.
- Completely fill up all the blank spaces within the form that unfolds and submit it on to the website.
- Also submit a copy of the documents as mentioned above.
- Wait to receive a call from a representative of the franchiser who will grant you the required business permissions.
Documents required to become Marwadi Finance Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Cancelled Cheque
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proof
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Passport sized photos
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Marwadi Finance?
These are the specific reason as to why you must consider partnering with Marwadi Finance Franchise including:-
- They have secured their place within the top ten performers of the BSE since 2008.
- They have a huge and diversified client base. Thus, they can help you to understand the wide variety of clients you might have to deal.
- They provide Marketing, Back-Office and Trading Support to their respective business partners.
- They provide Acquisition and Product Training to the respective business partners.
Marwadi Finance Franchise Conclusion
To conclude, Marwadi Finance Franchise has got all that takes to make up the perfect financial franchiser.
They have proven their worth through results over and over again. And most importantly, they have been of great help to their respective business partners in every way possible.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Basan Equity Broking Franchise||Arcadia Share Broker Franchise||Aasmaa Securities Franchise|
|Bansal Finstock Franchise||Anvil Share Broking Franchise||A G Shares Franchise|
|B N Rathi Franchise||Anugrah Stock Broking Franchise||A C Agarwal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Marwadi Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|