Good news for Indian markets as there are for eight straight rounds there is a positive development on the COVID vaccine and also Joe Biden winning the elections.
Let’s have a look on some stocks:
1. Polycab: The company did better than the previous year and the company is trying to invest in some new plants which will keep them going more strong.
The company maintains its quality, efficiency, and logistics through good manufacturing process.
2. Balkrishna Industries: The company is slowly gaining momentum in the market and It currently has less than 5% market share and targets 10%.
3. Escorts: The agriculture sector looks good and promising as higher reservoir level due to good monsoon.
Tractor demand is expected to remain higher in the near term.
4. Muthoot Finance: Muthoot Finance is the one of the country’s biggest gold financing company in terms of the loan portfolio.
And because of that they always get an upper hand in the market as their main thing is providing loans.
It also offers a wide range of products to cater to diverse customer demands. This also helped the company retain its market leadership.
5. Vaibhav Global: It has created a strong name for itself in two of the largest economies of the world – the US and the UK.
Check the recent news updates and share market updates