On November 17th lets see some of the stocks which gained a little highlight.
1. Reliance Industries: This industry acquires almost 96 per cent of the shares of Urban home decor solutions.
2. Wipro: this company has made a partnership with SNP SE to accelerate enterprise transformation for customers globally.
3. Tata Steel: the profit of the company decreased by almost 60 per cent but the revenue increased by 8 per cent.
4. HDFC Asset Management Company: there has been a new CEO appointed for the company named Navneet Munot.
5. Pioneer Embroideries: the company equity shares in the company at Rs 22 per share on the national stock exchange.
6. Vertoz Advertising: Abhyant Construction acquired 63,000 shares at Rs 185.35 per share on the NSE.
7. Great Eastern Shipping: the company yet again sign an awesome deal to buy a secondhand capesize bulk carrier.
8. NBCC (India): Company secured a total business of Rs 1,165.52 crore in the month of October 2020.
9. Oil India: Company has made hydrocarbon discovery at somewhere in Assam. This discovery will open up new areas for further oil & gas exploration in Assam.
10. BPCL: 52.98 per cent stake in the company have received multiple expressions of interest.
Check all the recent news updates and share market updates