On November 5, the state bank of India saw a huge growth as the stock rate was added by 6 per cent.
The company also saw a year on year growth of approximately 50 per cent.
If we see the earnings of the September quarter then it was 4,574 crore and Rs 3,012 crore was the earnings in the previous year.
Let’s see what the brokerages have to say about state bank of India:
1. Motilal Oswal: mostly everyone is very much impressed by the company performance and growth irrespective of the covid factor.
There has been some very good signs of improvement that is why it has resulted to this much growth and profit.
2. Prabhudas Lilladher: SBI has made a mark and the company saw a growth of 45 billion in these tough situations.
3. LKP Research: a healthy balance sheet for every company is very important and clearly state bank of India has it.
Healthy balance sheet growth along with higher PCR and stable asset quality.
4. Sharekhan: SBI has placed a position for themselves comparing to its peers with a consistent and reasonable margin.
5. Dolat capital: SBI will be very much benefited because of the earnings and profit.
Check all the Recent News Updates and Share Market Updates