On November 9th, the Indian stock market is in a good position because nifty is opening in India with 161 points.
1. US markets: on Friday the stocks were unchanged because of the whole election process and on the other hand the monthly jobs were still facing the problems of the economy.
2. Asian Markets: on Monday, there was a good start for US markets as there was a jump of 0.6 per cent.
3. Nifty: India opened with 161 points gain today which showed a good and positive sign.
4. Joe Biden becomes the 46th US President:
Joe Biden won the US election after the state of Pennsylvania was called in his favour.
With him Kamla harris, becomes the first female to be the vice-president of the United States.
5. Oil prices:
on Monday, the oil prices increased by almost 2 per cent after Joe Biden won the U.S. presidency.
6. India’s domestic passenger traffic over half of pre-COVID levels:
in November over 2 lakhs India’s domestic passenger traffic has reached more than half of pre-COVID levels with a number of daily air travellers.
7. Results on November 9:
Today almost 253 companies declared their company results in which some of them were Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company, ADF Foods, etc.
Check all the recent news updates and share market updates