On Wednesday, the Indian stock market opened on a positive note in India with 40 points gain.
1. US markets: the sectors which have been affected by the lockdown and pandemic are in hopes that vaccine will come soon and the economy will be better.
2. Asian markets: the shares rise on Wednesday because everybody hopes to have a successful vaccine which will make the economic conditions better.
3. SGX Nifty: The stock market opened on a positive note in India with 40 points gains.
4. Oil gains nearly 3% on vaccine hope: on Tuesday nearly 3 per cent prices increased because of coronavirus vaccine and there will be a drop in fuel demand from new lockdowns to contain the virus.
5. Pfizer is in discussion with the government to bring its COVID-19 vaccine to India:
The company currently is in talks with the government for the distribution of vaccine in India.
6. Results on November 11: there are almost 600 companies which will declare their earnings.
some of the companies are Coal India, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, Godrej Industries, Indraprastha Gas.
7. FII and DII data: Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) net bought shares worth Rs 5,627.32 crore, whereas domestic institutional investors (DIIs) net sold shares worth Rs 2,309.19.
Check all the recent news updates and share market updates