On Tuesday the Indian stock market is yet to open and open on the hopes of getting a covid vaccine.
1. US Markets: on Monday, the investors say that the full reopening of economy will happen soon as for the first time there is a positive data from a late-stage COVID-19 vaccine trial.
2. Asian Markets: On Monday, there was a positive sign which gave the investors confidence.
There was a sign of the covid vaccine which led to Global stocks and oil jumped and Treasuries sold.
3. SGX Nifty: 174 points gain was the opening for the Indian markets.
4. Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is over 90% effective: the vice president of the company said that We’re in a position potentially to be able to offer some hope.
5. Oil prices down: on Tuesday the prices of oil came down because covid has hit the economies very badly in Europe and the United States.
6. Results on November 10: there are almost 535 companies which will declare their result on November 10.
the companies are Mahindra & Mahindra, TeamLease Services, TTK Prestige, IDFC, JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, etc.
7. FII and DII data: Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) bought shares worth Rs 4,548.39 crore, whereas domestic institutional investors (DIIs) net sold shares worth Rs 3,036.31 crore.
Check all the recent news updates and share market updates