Marwadi Group is one of the well-known full service broker in northern part on India. Lets check marwadi group review & reasons why anyone should trade with MSFL group & open marwadi group demat account.
Marwadi Group Customer Ratings & Review
About Marwadi Group
Marwadi Group or MSFL Group – “The company is among the TOP 10 broking houses in India. (D&B “India’s Leading equity Broking Houses 2013” Report, in no. of terminals). Ranked amongst top 10 performers in BSE in the equity segments from 2007-08 onwards. In 24+ years, the company has emerged as one of India’s fastest growing retail broking houses with retail market share at 1.32%. The broking house has 95+ branches and over 1450+ channel partners operating over 2200+ trading terminals spread across 150+ cities and servicing more than 3440+ pincodes in India.
MSFL is having a new state of the arts with the world class infrastructure corporate office of 90,000 sq. ft. located in the prime location of Rajkot, Gujarat.
The stock broking company is rated at A2+ and BBB+/stable by Crisil ratings for the bank facilities for 340 crores. The company has 740+ employee strength is very talented, young and dynamic to take on any challenges in future.”
Marwadi Group Products & Services
Here are the list of products & services offered by MSFL
Marwadi Group Products
List of Products offered
- Mutual Fund
Marwadi Group Services
List of services provided
- Online Trading
- Demat Account
- Trading Account
- Depository Services
- Client Attention
- Research Reports & Advisory
- Investor Awareness
Marwadi Group Brokerage Charges & Fees
Marwadi Shares & Finance Limited claims to have competitive brokerage rates but they want you to approach them personally for any brokerage related queries. The Madwadi Group assist their clients personally as they have branches and sub-brokers office available across India. But, they don’t want to disclose their brokerage; they want to serve each customer as different as per their financial needs. Calling or personally visiting them may help here.
The charges are mostly hidden and lacks transparency on this. We reached to the conclusion that they do accept huge bargain on merit of client and their ability to pour money in market through them.
Futures and equities – 0.6 and 0.30 paisa for intraday & delivery respectively.
Options per lot – Rs 100 and Rs 200 for intraday & delivery respectively.
This is the starting Brokerage fee that Marwadi financial services charge initially but again the fees are usually deduced with the amount of trade done and bargain achieved.
Marwadi Group Brokerage Charges:
|Brokerage Plan||Highly Flexible|
|Equity Futures||0.3 to 0.6 %|
|Equity Options||Rs 100 to Rs 200 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.3 to 0.6 %|
There are two options available for opening Marwadi Group Demat account here:
- By paying Rs 2500 you can open a demat account which is lifetime in nature. This money is refundable at the time of closure of demat account in future. In this case you need not pay any annual account maintenance charge.
- Start with no amount and then you will be liable to pay Rs 450 as annual maintenance charge here in this case.
Marwadi Group Offers
The broking house provides ample variety of offers to their prospect clients, here is the list
- Lifetime Free Demat Account
- Zero Account Opening Fees
- Free Trading Account
- Flexible Brokerage plans
MSFL is using Desktop base -ODIN Diet & NOW, Web based – NET.net & NOW and mobile base trading platform from Financial Technologies (India) Ltd.
Marwadi Group Trading Platforms Review
The broking house provides variety of trading platforms for various devices, lets have a detailed review of the same
Marwadi Group Desktop Base Trading Platform Review: ODIN-Diet Review
MG is using well reputed ODIN Diet trading platform, which is a desktop application-based trading front office solution enabling clients to connect to MSFL servers via the Internet. This platform support trading in BSE Cash, NSE F&O, MCX, NSE Cash, NCDEX, MCX Currency. Fund can be transfer from 15+ banks into your account.
Marwadi Group NOW Review:
Direct connectivity to exchange server with high speed, investor can trade in BSE Cash, NSE Cash, NSE F&O, NSE Currency.
Marwadi group Web based trading terminal Review: Marwadionline.com Review
– Web based trading platform using Net.net software, with various ad-on features like all segment broadcasts, multi-featured graphs, online payment gateways and automatic password mailer utility for better security. With this web-based portal investor can trade in BSE Cash, NSE Cash, NSE F&O, MCX, NCDEX segments.
Marwadi group nowonline.in Review:
With Marwadi Group you can trade with NSE Now online portal. With this web-based platform, user can trade in BSE Cash, NSE Cash, NSE F&O, NSE Currency.
Marwadi Group Mobile Trading Platform Review: MSFL Connect App Review
– NOW they have official mobile base trading application for Equity. This software application enables the clients registered with Marwadi Group to trade in both Indian Equity & Derivatives and Currency markets.
Fund Transfer from 15+ Banks are possible from Website, ODIN Diet, Net-Net Lite.
Marwadi Group Advantages & Disadvantages
List of pros & cons of MSFL are
- Strong regional presence
- Dedicated teamwork
- Trading in almost all spheres of investment
- Online trading
- iPhone app available for trading al0ng with android
- No separate help-desk feature for NRI
- PMS available but its efficiency needs to be probed before availing the service
- No 24×7 helpline or toll free number
- lack of National Presence