Marwadi Group is one of the renowned brokerage houses in the city of Gujrat and it has extensive years of experience to provide the best for the clients and the customers it has.
The article below can be referred to as a complete Marwadi Group brokerage review which has a detailed analysis of its various charges and the fees associated with trading and opening accounts.
Then the article will enlighten the reader about the trading platforms and other various services and products of the company.
Marwadi Group Customer Ratings & Review
The Marwadi Group customer rating suggests that the company is a popular one amongst the traders in the city and also provides various products and services. The overall rating is 6.3 out of 10 which is a great rating compared to its peers.
About Marwadi Group
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Ketan H. Marwadi|
Marwadi Group started its journey in the year 1992 and in these 26 years, it has achieved a lot in terms of clients, business and development.
It was first launched by Ketan H. Marwadi as a private firm in the Rajkot area of Gujrat. It is serving the investors since then as a full-service broker.
The company is famous for its innovative trading platforms and the way they handle the investors and help them in trading by making a good amount of research on the market.
Get a Call Back from Marwadi Group. Fill up this form.
Marwadi Group Brokerage Charges
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.60%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.30%|
|Commodity Options Trading||0.3% – 0.6%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.3% – 0.6%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs.100 – Rs.200 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.3% – 0.6%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs.60 per lot|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.400|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Brokerage Calculator||Marwadi Group Brokerage Calculator|
The charges of brokerage rate as you can see in the table above are a little higher than its peers. The brokerage for equity delivery is 0.3% or 30 paise and for the other segment like cash, futures, and commodities, the charges are 0.03% or 3 Paisa which can be termed as average.
For the equity options, the charges are Rs. 50 and Rs. 30 for the currency options is on the higher side.
Compare Stock Brokers
Find brokerage charges of other Full Service Brokers
|Sharekhan||Edelweiss||Indiabulls Ventures||Kotak Securities|
|Angel Broking||HDFC Securities||India Indoline / IIFL||Motilal Oswal|
|Axis Direct||ICICI Direct||Karvy||Upstox|
Marwadi Group Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00309% of Total Turnover|
|STT||0.0111% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0007% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The transaction charges are 0.00309% which is average compared to the other full-service brokers. The mandatory charges like STT and SEBI charges are 0.0111% and 0.0007% which is average.
The GST is levied as per the government rules and regulation at 18% on the total brokerage and transaction cost of the transaction itself.
Marwadi Group Demat Account Opening Fees
|Depository Source||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.400 per Annum|
|Trading AMC Charges||Free|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
The account opening is completely free with Marwadi Group and there is no annual maintenance charge applicable on the trading account as well.
However, the annual maintenance fee is chargeable on the Demat account which is Rs. 400 per annum. The margin money they ask for is Rs. 10000 which is the minimum amount to be kept in the trading account always for trading.
Marwadi Group Offers
|Free Demat Account||Yes|
|Free Trading Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||Yes|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||Yes|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
The offers from Marwadi Group keeps pouring all the time and there are not one or two offers, there are multiple offers which you can avail. Some of the most crucial offers include –
- Free Demat and trading account opening all the time
- There are no maintenance charges on the trading account on an annual basis
- A flexible brokerage plans to suit the client’s requirements
- There is a discount on brokerage which one can avail from time to time
- The clients and the traders can also benefit themselves by referring the company as the firm provides referral offers on brokerage and another form
Find Offers from other Broking Houses
|Dealmoney Securities||Farsight Securities||GEPL Capital||HEM Securities|
|Elite Wealth||Fast Capital Markets||Globe Capital||HSE Securities|
|Emkay Global||Findoc Investmart||Gogia Capital||IFCI Financial|
How to open Demat Account with Marwadi Group?
With Marwadi Group, you can open an account easily in just a few steps and since there is free account opening involved, there is no need for any transaction also. The online process for account opening has the following steps –
- Filing the form for Demat application with necessary and correct details like Name, DOB, address, profession or occupation, and other details
- Then you have to wait for the call from the executives of Marwadi Group firm who will further assist you in the application process. They will schedule a meeting and on that date, you have to hand over the documents for KYC which includes AADHAAR, PAN as mandatory documents, then there has to be address proof, voter id or any identity proof and finally the income or the bank statement.
- Once they complete their verification process they will open your account and you will receive the account details – log in and password.
Get a Call Back from Marwadi Group
Why Open Marwadi Group Trading Account?
The reasons for opening Demat and Trading account with Marwadi Group can be the following –
- The abundance of Products and Services: Being a full-service broker, there are all the trading products available with the broker. There are equities to trade, options to deal and commodities and currencies as well. There is a variety of service ranging from trading services across verticals to research and advisory services.
- Exceptional Research Services: The research services provided by the firm is exceptional because of its authenticity. The research reports are made with detailed research and analysis of the market and thus they are accurate most of the time. They provide a variety of research services to help investors’ trade wisely.
- Supportive Customer Care: They have a dedicated customer support team who takes care of the queries and grievances of the clients and resolve them as soon as possible. They are highly dedicated and friendly with the customer and also try to solve the problems instantly so that there is a loss of opportunity.
- Affordable Brokerage Plans: The brokerage plans offered by the firm are very reasonable as you have noticed in the earlier section. They are within the average range of brokerage charged in the market for similar
- Integrated Trading Platforms: The firm provides different and advanced trading platforms to the clients across all the devices that you normally use. They have ample of features which are the latest and very integrated for smooth trading experience.
Marwadi Group Products & Services
List of products & services provided to its clients
Marwadi Group Products:
The Marwadi Group products include regular investment products like equities, currencies, commodities, futures, and options.
However, this full-service broker has not limited its range of products to these regular investment products only, it also has mutual funds and SIP investment products which you can invest your money into.
Marwadi Group Services:
|3 in 1 Acount||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 5X|
The services rendered by the firm are trading services which include the IPO and Intraday services. Demat services with association with the Depositories like CDSL and NSDL.
They also provide stock recommendation services which are not available with most of the brokers.
Marwadi Group Research, Advisory & Stock Tips
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||Yes|
|Free Stock Tips||Yes|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
With Marwadi Group, if you are trading or thinking of trading, then you can be assured of great research services.
Their research service includes all kind of reports and details analysis of the market from time to time. They offer daily stock review, market review, top pics of the day and free stock tips as well.
The fundamental reports of the companies are readily available with the firm which are accessible by the clients. There are annual reports as well available for the clients of different companies.
The advisory services of the firm include services of Relationship manager and there is also offline advisory service available.
Marwadi Group Exposure or Leverage
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Delivery||Upto 2X|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5X|
|Equity Futures||Upto 3X|
|Equity Options||Upto 3X|
|Currency Futures||Upto 2X|
|Currency Options||Upto 2X|
|Margin Calculator||Marwadi Group Margin Calculator|
The exposure provided by the firm is comparatively lower as you can see they provide only 5 times (maximum) leverage for the equity intraday segment. For the other segment, there is exposure of 2-3 times only which is not very high and helpful for the clients.
Check Margin or Exposure of other stock brokers
|Escorts Securities||Finvasia||Goldmine Stocks||Indbank Online|
|Eureka Securities||Fortune Trading||Goodwill Wealth||India Advantage|
|Exclusive Securities||FRR Shares||Greenbucks Securities||Indianivesh Securities|
Marwadi Group Trading Platforms
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||Yes|
|Multi Account Management||No|
Marwadi Group Trading Terminal – Odin Diet:
This is a third party trading software that needs to be installed in the computer – desktop or laptop. The features include –
- There are built-in features available in this trading terminal. It is artificial intelligence used so that the customers can trade the market opportunities as soon as they appear.
- There are various technical indicators and strategies in-built which can be used for more technically sound trading experience.
- They are various charts and analytical data available – real time data
Marwadi Group Browser-based Trading Platform – NSE NOW:
This is the online web-based platform of Marwadi Group which has –
- Variety of orders types
- Technical analysis tools
- Fund transfer options which are very fast and safe
Marwadi Group Mobile Trading App:
This is an application usable on –
- Android and iOS platform
- Market watch and real time data are available
- Fundamental analysis data are available
- You can check a variety of information about your account on this application.
Marwadi Group Customer Support
|Toll Free Number||No|
As mentioned in the above section, customer support of Marwadi Group is strong and favorable for the clients.
They offer support for offline and online trading and they have dedicated dealer support as well. The are reachable on email as well. You can shoot the mail to business.helpd[email protected].
Marwadi Group Complaints & Feedback
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||45|
|Resolved in BSE||43|
|Lodged in NSE||67|
|Resolved in NSE||64|
There were 67 complaints on NSE and 45 on BSE against this firm last year. Out of the 67, they resolved 64 and 43 out of 45 ions the same year. This shows how dedicated they are towards their clients.
Marwadi Group Disadvantages
- There is no three-in-one account available
- No Pan India presence
Marwadi Group Conclusion
The brokerage house is popular in Gujrat for its exceptional services and support. If it can spread its network, then not only them but many investors can be benefitted across India.
Get a Call Back from Marwadi Group
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|Ezwealth||Fyers||Grovalue Securities||Indira Securities|
|Fair Intermediate||Ganpati Securities||Guiness Securities||Inditrade Capital|
|Fairwealth Securities||GCL Securities||Hedge Equities||Indus Portfolio|
Most Read Articles