Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Secmark Consultancy Limited IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Secmark Consultancy IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
|Face Value||Rs 10|
|Price Band||Rs 135|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Min. Order Quantity||1000|
|Net Issue||Rs 1428.30 LAKHS|
|IPO Size||Rs 503.90 LAKHS|
Secmark Consultancy IPO is listed at Rs.125 per share premium, check out the live share price by clicking on the below link.
|Secmark Consultancy Share Price – Live Performance|
Summary of Secmark Consultancy IPO
They are a Company in India, offering services in the areas of compliance, operations, risk management, outsourcing, software development, and legal matters to financial market participants and others.
Their clients primarily include stock and commodity brokers, depository participants, stock exchanges, wealth managers, research analysts, insurance companies, insurance brokers, corporate agents, portfolio managers, investment advisors, NBFCs, banks etc.
The Promoters of this company are SECMARK HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED, MRS. INDIRA VIJAY RAMAIYA AND MRS. ILABEN JASWANTLAL SHAH. The lead manager to the issue is INDORIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED. The Registrar to this issue is BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Dates / Launch Date
The opening and the closing date of Secmark Consultancy IPO is Sep 18, 2020 – Sep 23, 2020.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day – Sep 18||0.14x||0.11x||0.13x|
|4th Day – Sep 21||0.23x||0.59x||0.41x|
|5th Day – Sep 22||0.28x||0.90x||0.59x|
|6th Day – Sep 23||1.12x||1.35x||1.24x|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue||557,000||557,000||1,114,000|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated here.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO. Allotment of Equity Shares pursuant to the Fresh Issue and transfer of the Offered Shares of the Promoter Selling Shareholders pursuant to the Offer for Sale to the successful Bidders. However, the Allotment status is not yet disclosed.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Listing Date
Find the dates below on basis of allotment, refund, listing and more:
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||Sep 18, 2020|
|Refunds Initiation||Sep 23, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Sep 28, 2020|
|Share Listing Date||Oct 1, 2020|
Secmark Consultancy IPO Price Band / Cash Price
The face value of each share is Rs.10, and the cash price of the IPO is 135.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Size
This Initial Public Issue of 11,14,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each for cash at a price of Rs.135 per equity share aggregating to Rs.1503.90 LAKHS
Secmark Consultancy IPO Share Offering
Fresh Issue: The Fresh Issue of 11,14,000 Equity Shares by their Company of Rs.10 each at a price of Rs.135 per equity share aggregating to Rs.1,503.90 lakh,
Net Issue: The Net Offer of up to 10,58,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each at price of Rs.135 per Equity Shares aggregating to Rs.1428.30 lakhs
Secmark Consultancy IPO – Live Performance
The listing date of this IPO is not yet known. You can check the live performance of the IPO here, only after it is listed on exchanges.
|Live IPO Performance – Secmark Consultancy Share Price|
Secmark Consultancy IPO Grey Market Premium
The Secmark Consultancy IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Secmark Consultancy Limited – Company Overview
Their Company was incorporated as “SecMark Consultancy Private Limited” on August 03, 2011 under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956. Subsequently, pursuant to conversion of their Company to a Public Limited Company, a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued by ROC, Mumbai on March 02, 2020 for “SecMark Consultancy Limited”.
They offer services in the areas of compliance, operations, risk management, outsourcing, software development, and legal matters to financial market participants and others. The company has offered services to about 125 clients in the Financial Year 2015 which has increased to about 200 in the Financial Year 2019-20. They have local representatives at various locations like New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Indore, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and Raipur etc.
Secmark Consultancy Excellence
The team of their Company comprises of competent, qualified and experienced professionals and employees having working experience with exchanges and financial market participants in India.
Their Company as on the date of Draft Prospectus has one wholly owned subsidiary viz. MOCPL. Their goal synchronizes with that of clients by offering out of the box solutions, within a regulated and compliant framework.
Secmark Consultancy – Business Operations and Services
Their Services are briefly described below:
- Consultancy Services: They undertake total outsourcing contracts for setting up of businesses. They also undertake process reviews, assurance services to various stock market participants who have to undergo various assurance functions and the report of which is to be submitted to the regulatory authorities.
- Software Development: Their Company develops standardised software products, SaaS based applications and customized software solutions on the basis of the specific requirements of the clients.
- Outsourcing Services: They provide outsourcing services for stock market participants such as stock brokers, commodity brokers, depository participants and portfolio managers etc.
Secmark Consultancy – Utilities and Infrastructure Facilities
Their Registered Office as well as head office is situated at Mumbai and their representatives offer services throughout the country. Their office is well equipped with computer systems, internet connectivity, other communication equipment and other facilities which are required for their business operations to function smoothly.
Secmark Consultancy Limited: Business strategies
- Expand their suite of software products and services
- Build a leadership team
- Strengthen the brand name
- Continue to attract and retain talent
Secmark Consultancy Ltd – Financial Statements
On the basis of Standalone statement:
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||116.32||96.97||86.59|
Earnings per Equity Share (in Lakhs)
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
From FY 2017-18 to FY 2019-2020, as per the Restated Financial Statements
- For the Restated Standalone Financial Statements, their total income was Rs.574.73 lakhs, Rs.389.99 lakhs and Rs.329.33 lakhs for the Financial Year 2020, 2019 and 2018. Their Profit after Tax (PAT) for the similar fiscal years mentioned above were Rs.116.31 lakhs, Rs.96.98 lakhs and Rs.86.59 lakhs respectively.
Secmark Consultancy IPO – Promoters
The Promoters of this company are:
- SECMARK HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED,
- MRS. INDIRA VIJAY RAMAIYA AND
- MRS. ILABEN JASWANTLAL SHAH
List of Related Parties (Key Managerial Personnel)
- Mr. Jignesh Brijendra Mehta, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Sagar Mansukhbhai Thanki, Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Sunil Kumar Bang, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Interest in promotion of the Company
None of their Directors have any interests in the promotion or formation of their Company. Their Promoters, Mrs Indira Vijay Ramaiya and Mrs Ilaben Jaswantlal Shah, holding directorship on the board of their corporate promoter, have interest in the promotion or formation of their Company.
Interests of Promoter in property of their Company
Except Mrs Trupti Ravi Ramaiya who is wife of Mr. Ravi Vijay Ramaiya, receives rent from their Company with respect to premises rented by her to their Company for Registered Office of their Company, pursuant to Leave and License agreement entered with their Company.
Further, except given below, none of their Directors have any interest in any transaction by their Company for acquisition of land nor are they related to any entity from whom their Company proposes to acquire land.
Pursuant to guarantee agreement dated January 16, 2020 their Directors and relative of Directors namely Mr. Ravi Vijay Ramaiya, Mr. Shardul Jashwantlal Shah and Mrs. Hiral Shardul Shah (wife of Mr. Shardul Jashwantlal Shah) have provided their personal guarantee for the financial facility of ₹. 100.00 Lakhs secured by their Company from State Bank of India.
Secmark Consultancy IPO Offer Details or Issue Details
|Particulars||No. Of Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares Offered||Up to 11,14,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.1,503.90 lakhs|
|Market Maker Reservation Portion||56,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.75.60 lakhs|
|Net Issue to the Public||Up to 10,58,000 Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.1,428.30 lakhs|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue||30,10,000 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue||41,24,000 Equity Shares|
Secmark Consultancy IPO Issue Object
The Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue are proposed to be utilised towards the following objects:
1. To finance development and/or procurement of technology, applications, software, infrastructure etc. including strategic acquisitions of Firms/Companies in the technology space to complement and enhance their Company’s value proposition;
2. To expand and retain their leadership team that will lead the Company into the next phase of growth;
3. To acquire certain fixed assets;
4. Repayment of bank facilities; and
5. General corporate expenses
Secmark Consultancy Limited: Competitive Strength
- Qualified and Experienced Team
- Diversified Portfolio of Services offered
- Long-term relationships
Secmark Consultancy IPO – Basis of the Offer Price
The Offer Price has been determined by their Company and the Selling Shareholder in consultation with the Lead Managers on the basis of the key business strengths.
Qualitative factors are:
- Qualified and Experienced Promoter and Management Team
- Strong professional and execution team allows their Company to develop a strong business
- Diversified Portfolio of Services offered
- Providing Client Centric Solutions and Quality Assurance
- Low dependency on Debt and Controlled Overheads
- Long-term relationships
Secmark Consultancy IPO – Quantitative Factors
|Basic EPS||RONW in %||NAV (Rs.)|
- Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio in relation to Price band of Rs.135.00 of Rs.[●] per each
Secmark Consultancy IPO Lead Managers
|INDORIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED|
Registered Office Address: Suit No. 116 1st Floor, New Delhi House, 27
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110001
Tel: +91 011 4371 7152
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Ivor Anil Misquith
SEBI Registration No: INM000012661
Secmark Consultancy IPO Registrar to Offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED|
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059
Tel No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200; Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8299
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Arvind Tandel
SEBI Registration No.: INR000001385
- Statutory Auditor – D KOTHARY & CO
- Legal Counsel to the Company – STERLING ASSOCIATES
- Banker to the Company – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Secmark Consultancy IPO Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers
|Top Stock Brokers Review||Company Reputation||Competitive Edge||Financial Statement||Popularity Index||Promoters Reputation|
Subscribe to Secmark Consultancy IPO
Secmark Consultancy IPO News
|What is IPO?|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|